2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

After reading the previous 57 pages, I'm actually shocked that the USA is still a viable country in the world, but it does explain why Alabama ranks toward the bottom in all measures ranked against other states when they are reported (education, economics, etc). And to think, if documentation from more than one reliable source was required to post, this thread would be empty.

Are you aware Auburn is in Alabama. Why are you here? If you are not I hope you will not have to have the agony of coming to the Great State of Alabama and if you are here don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Relax, Francis. :poke:B)

Francis? Francis? Francis?

You know I prefer Franny.

Want to feel old? That movie is over 30 tears old.

By the way the line is "lighten up Francis"

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading the previous 57 pages, I'm actually shocked that the USA is still a viable country in the world, but it does explain why Alabama ranks toward the bottom in all measures ranked against other states when they are reported (education, economics, etc). And to think, if documentation from more than one reliable source was required to post, this thread would be empty.

Are you aware Auburn is in Alabama. Why are you here? If you are not I hope you will not have to have the agony of coming to the Great State of Alabama and if you are here don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I don't want to feel old, but I do. Even the memory is slipping.

Kind of concerns me that E hasn't posted anything about this. (or maybe I just missed it) I hope he is ok.

You hope he's ok? Ummm, yeah, I'm starting to get concerned...

Has anyone seen E walking up some stairs? Just askin....

I can deal with memory loss but most of the mass of my ass has migrated to my stomach. I can fake memory but now my pants won't stay up.

War Eagle

I can deal with memory loss but most of the mass of my ass has migrated to my stomach. I can fake memory but now my pants won't stay up.

War Eagle

LOL, the most disgusting post of the day. haha

War Eagle

Dad?

War Eagle

Dad?

Thanks. That's the hardest I've laughed in a while.

War Eagle

Dad?

BTW, Mom says your not hiding the memory loss very well. I covered for you though. I told her you were just ignoring her!

War Eagle

Dad?

BTW, Mom says your not hiding the memory loss very well. I covered for you though. I told her you were just ignoring her!

Please do not give me an opening for a "your momma" joke. I cannot pass by an insult to our state, someone being mean to dogs or a your momma joke. I have already had a MOD heavy day if you know what I mean. :-X

62 pages in 18 hours... is this some kind of record??? :nanner:

Yes, this is the first thread in five years to go 62 pages without one menttion of Lache Seastrunk or Golf using the word beer.

War Eagle

Dad?

Please do not give me an opening for a "your momma" joke. I cannot pass by an insult to our state, someone being mean to dogs or a your momma joke. I have already had a MOD heavy day if you know what I mean. :-X

It's okay, we can do whatever we want to. It's our family reunion.

62 pages in 18 hours... is this some kind of record??? :nanner:

Yes, this is the first thread in five years to go 62 pages without one menttion of Lache Seastrunk or Golf using the word beer.

...or it WAS... :-\

@JHokanson: Despite rampant rumors surrounding the weekend, actually hearing #Auburn made significant moves this weekend with key targets.

Awesome! :hellyeah:

@JHokanson: Despite rampant rumors surrounding the weekend, actually hearing #Auburn made significant moves this weekend with key targets.

If it's positive about us....that guy knows what he is talking about. I hope he is right.

A few things about Reuben and his recruitment.

-Reuben likes the spotlight

-He is very emotional and makes decisions on the fly. He doesn't think very long before making them. He's a good young man but his emotions do get the best of him.

-His mother loves Auburn. If it was her decision, Reuben would sign with Auburn.

-Reuben is expected to make his decision tomorrow night. If I can give you a little advice, DO NOT bash him over his decision bc he does read message boards and his fax won't be sent until Wed so there will be plenty of time. That being said I still have him as a slight lean towards Auburn.

This means IMO

1.This was not a bammer plot to get RF to flip(Ala TJ)

2.Something probably upset him on his AU visit

3.His Mom still wanst RF to go to AU,if something upset RF it didnt upset his mother

4.We still have a shot at him,bammer isnt a done deal

-He is very emotional and makes decisions on the fly. He doesn't think very long before making them. He's a good young man but his emotions do get the best of him.

-His mother loves Auburn. If it was her decision, Reuben would sign with Auburn.

-Reuben is expected to make his decision tomorrow night. If I can give you a little advice, DO NOT bash him over his decision bc he does read message boards and his fax won't be sent until Wed so there will be plenty of time. That being said I still have him as a slight lean towards Auburn.

This means IMO

3.His Mom still wanst RF to go to AU,if something upset RF it didnt upset his mother

This means IMO

I do like your analysis,Bro.

We break records for Foster! 62 pages in a day!

That being said

Just imagine the defense with Foster, Lawson, Adams, and Alexander! Watch out!

exactly. And nearly immediate playing time for all in a gold standard SEC environment...........

Archived