2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of concerns me that E hasn't posted anything about this. (or maybe I just missed it) I hope he is ok.

You hope he's ok? Ummm, yeah, I'm starting to get concerned...

Has he been posting in any recruiting threads? I don't follow all of them. This is his wheel house.

I was being sarcastic. He probably got tired of all the crap and needed a 24 hour break...

Seriously? You do know I am talking about Ellitor? Apparently you are not familiar with him. He lives for this stuff. Last weekend before signing day. He is shooting coffeee into his veins so he can stay up and gather info.

counselor, i'm right there with you, buddy. lol.

Why did my comment get deleted?

Rest easy it happens to the best of us. Mine was gone early this morning and I have no idea why. I didn't slam a player or a so called bammer, just stated my opinion.

Makes you go hmmmm? Ellitor and Reuben both missing at the same time three days before NSD. Condo on the beach?

Is J Lee with them? Seriously, what ever happened to him

That is not the real gabe wright

Fake Gabe Wright@GabeThaGreat

Auburn coaches met with Reuben Fosters mother this morning and she is bringing him to Auburns campus tonight to see the coaches. Momma wins

FakeGabeWright? Wtf? I must be too old to understand all this Twitter crap.

This is maybe the oddest recruiting story I've seen or even heard of. Honestly at this point I just wonder if the guy is even ok. Aside from the tweet last night saying he was in T-Town, I haven't seen one thing that actually confirms it other than the citing the original tweet.

To tell you the truth, I hope we get him as I think he is going to be a good one, but this is just a hair too much drama for me. If it wasn't for a team I love and want to see succeed so much, I would honestly be laughing and thanking my stars that we wouldn't have that kind of drama added to the team. I hope all of this is complete B.S. but we've seen what great players with no discipline can produce on the field and I'd rather have the ones who love Auburn 10 times out of 10.

Rick Karle@RickKarle

Fox SportSouth says Reuben Foster will announce Monday sometime after 9 pm CT on their show.

Could know MONDAY

This can't be good for Auburn.

EXACT same thing I was thinking! Wasn't his original plan to make the announcement @ his HS?

No. I think this has been planned for a little while now.

A few things about Reuben and his recruitment.

-Reuben likes the spotlight

-He is very emotional and makes decisions on the fly. He doesn't think very long before making them. He's a good young man but his emotions do get the best of him.

-His mother loves Auburn. If it was her decision, Reuben would sign with Auburn.

-Reuben is expected to make his decision tomorrow night. If I can give you a little advice, DO NOT bash him over his decision bc he does read message boards and his fax won't be sent until Wed so there will be plenty of time. That being said I still have him as a slight lean towards Auburn.

Why would anyone bash him if he chooses AU? I assume he is going to Bama from the sound of that. That's too bad. His talent could really be used at AU.

Archived