2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Mike Farrel on rivals has changed his prediction to Alabama

That's perfect! He also had Lawson to UT...and Lawson just finalized his commitment to Auburn. :)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just visited vol nation and good god they are worse than bama. They are even putting fake tweets thats dismukes didn't even post and everyone on their sites believes it. Never really had a problem with Tenn, but after reading 6-7 pages of vol nation I can say I strongly dislike them now. Heck they even took his picture from rivals when he was being recruited and photoshopped racial tolerance in the "Room for improvement" category. Really classless.

So I take it we know no more than we did last night?

From what I've gathered from internet message boards and random people on twitter:

Reuben Foster was in Auburn on his visit. After hours a number of recruits went to Skybar. Reuben Foster wanted to go visit his friend Alvin Kamara and said so. Reese Dismukes morphed into the form of a tiger and attacked him. Johnathan Ford was in the way and was accidentally mauled. Foster, who can't shed a blocker, was caught with a glancing blow.

Every recruiting site's reporters were there first hand to take pictures and video of the blow by blows. After Reuben narrowly escaped Carl Lawson turned into an Eagle and flew back to Gus to report the day's events. Cameron Toney was last seen ushering the rest of the players out of the side door. JC Shubert put Reuben on his back and carried him to a waiting limo with the words "Tide Ride" painted on the side.

JC and Reuben went to Tuscaloosa where Nick Saban forced Reuben to sacrifice a grayshirt as part of the commitment ritual's blood sacrifice. That kid will be a medical redshirt and processed. Rowe appeared from some shadows to update his twitter about confirmation of Reuben in Tuscaloosa. Meanwhile, Gus Malzahn and his five mystical wizard recruiting gurus put Foster's mother into a hypnotic trance in an effort to mind control her into steering him back to us.

Lawson's commitment today was a direct stab at Butch Davis and Volnation, who's armies were marching from the north to his home.

Montravius Adams has committed to the University of West Florida's Water Polo team.

Just visited vol nation and good god they are worse than bama. They are even putting fake tweets thats dismukes didn't even post and everyone on their sites believes it. Never really had a problem with Tenn, but after reading 6-7 pages of vol nation I can say I strongly dislike them now.

I know I am out of the loop here, and hate to put a thread in reverse, but could someone let me in on what Dismukes did or didn't do?

Nobody knows for sure. This entire situation is just crazy.

From what I've gathered from internet message boards and random people on twitter:

Reuben Foster was in Auburn on his visit. After hours a number of recruits went to Skybar. Reuben Foster wanted to go visit his friend Alvin Kamara and said so. Reese Dismukes morphed into the form of a tiger and attacked him. Johnathan Ford was in the way and was accidentally mauled. Foster, who can't shed a blocker, was caught with a glancing blow.

Every recruiting site's reporters were there first hand to take pictures and video of the blow by blows. After Reuben narrowly escaped Carl Lawson turned into an Eagle and flew back to Gus to report the day's events. Cameron Toney was last seen ushering the rest of the players out of the side door. JC Shubert put Reuben on his back and carried him to a waiting limo with the words "Tide Ride" painted on the side.

JC and Reuben went to Tuscaloosa where Nick Saban forced Reuben to sacrifice a grayshirt as part of the commitment ritual's blood sacrifice. That kid will be a medical redshirt and processed. Rowe appeared from some shadows to update his twitter about confirmation of Reuben in Tuscaloosa. Meanwhile, Gus Malzahn and his five mystical wizard recruiting gurus put Foster's mother into a hypnotic trance in an effort to mind control her into steering him back to us.

Lawson's commitment today was a direct stab at Butch Davis and Volnation, who's armies were marching from the north to his home.

Montravius Adams has committed to the University of West Florida's Water Polo team.

link?

Just visited vol nation and good god they are worse than bama. They are even putting fake tweets thats dismukes didn't even post and everyone on their sites believes it. Never really had a problem with Tenn, but after reading 6-7 pages of vol nation I can say I strongly dislike them now.

I know I am out of the loop here, and hate to put a thread in reverse, but could someone let me in on what Dismukes did or didn't do?

Nobody knows for sure. This entire situation is just crazy.

Something some BAMRZ started and Dismukes said, '' No '' on a tweeet.

So, never repeat Bamr lies or worry about them.

link?

Seem very likely...

Kind of concerns me that E hasn't posted anything about this. (or maybe I just missed it) I hope he is ok.

You hope he's ok? Ummm, yeah, I'm starting to get concerned...

Kind of concerns me that E hasn't posted anything about this. (or maybe I just missed it) I hope he is ok.

I was thinking the same thing. He has not posted on the Foster threads since before the craziness started.

Has he been posting in any recruiting threads? I don't follow all of them. This is his wheel house.

link?

Seem very likely...

Thanks, glad that is all cleared up.

He posted on TD(just checked it and need to shower now) and he says that even after all of the drama,JGT is stii predicting RF to AU.

Thanks. It just dawned on me that I hadn't seen a post from him about this. Kind of got me worrying about him.

He posted on TD(just checked it and need to shower now) and he says that even after all of the drama,JGT is stii predicting RF to AU.

Then this likely means that RF is dang near a lock for spuat if JGT is reporting he will likely sign with AU. Remember Jeff Fisher to AU as HC?

wde

Just FYI, I saw Dismukes and Miller leaving Moe's in Tiger Town a little over 2 hours ago. They didn't appear to be on lockdown, in a hurry or sweating anything. There was another guy with them I didn't recognize.

Has he been posting in any recruiting threads? I don't follow all of them. This is his wheel house.

I was being sarcastic. He probably got tired of all the crap and needed a 24 hour break...

I was being sarcastic. He probably got tired of all the crap and needed a 24 hour break...

Seriously? You do know I am talking about Ellitor? Apparently you are not familiar with him. He lives for this stuff. Last weekend before signing day. He is shooting coffeee into his veins so he can stay up and gather info.

Just FYI, I saw Dismukes and Miller leaving Moe's in Tiger Town a little over 2 hours ago. They didn't appear to be on lockdown, in a hurry or sweating anything. There was another guy with them I didn't recognize.

Well clearly he's not in Spanish Fort then as some have said. Hum..

Archived