2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I understand the whole rumor thing but I think if you don't go off what people are hearing through their sources then your never gonna know the whole story unless Foster himself comes out and says what happens. None of the guys at 247 or rivals is gonna say anything because they don't want to lose their jobs. I seriously doubt Dismukes is gonna come out and tell his side of it. The coaches dang sure aren't gonna come out and say , "Yes we had an altercations between a recruit and one of our players."

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe the bammers were mad about him leaving his visit to UA early so they decided to start a rumor he left auburn early

Precisely my dear Watson!

jtk...nobody is ragging on you...I hope you don't feel that way. It's just that everyone on here is anonymous. A healthy dose of skepticism on what anyone posts without facts behind it is wise. No worries...

I understand the whole rumor thing but I think if you don't go off what people are hearing through their sources then your never gonna know the whole story unless Foster himself comes out and says what happens. None of the guys at 247 or rivals is gonna say anything because they don't want to lose their jobs. I seriously doubt Dismukes is gonna come out and tell his side of it. The coaches dang sure aren't gonna come out and say , "Yes we had an altercations between a recruit and one of our players."

Your rumors/info are just as valid and/or believable as the rumors/info put out by ST, BM, JH et al.

wde

JC Shurburtt: Per @BMatt247 all hope not lost for #AU and Foster

Premium article there for those with subscriptions, but interesting headline.

I thought. only a short time ago everyone was quoting Matthews as saying he didn't see us signing RF. I just wish one "sports reporter" would be honest and tell his readers that he doesn't have a clue what's going on. It's time to get out from behind the computer and do some actual investigating to report only facts.

Yep, sports reporters are generally pathetic. They specialize in one-source stories and their writing skills are generally comparable to a high schooler's. Typically their investigative skills are bound by the limits of Google or a convenient text message.

That makes more since. "They" are very proficient in turning eyes away from them. Might I remind everyone that the cam rumor fire had gasoline poured on it as the bammer menswear story was getting more attention.

I think it's funny that all of the "experts" switch their predictions over a tweet. If Reuben left and his mom stayed, then he probably went to tell the Alabama coaches he was going to Auburn, since he had a good relationship with them along with the Auburn and UGA staffs. We will find out tomorrow night, but everything is a rumor. JC Shurburtt tweeted my and it said "you never know". That's really what is happening here.

Yall can delete this if you want to but I have talked to for people in the last hour in that area that were at the Sky Bar Friday night and some of the recruits were there but they all four told me Dismukes was not there and Foster did not almost get into a fight. Who ever started that rumor is full of crap.

I just thought of a good song for all this. Trolling trolling trolling, keep them bammers trolling; roh tahhhd! Move em in move em out: roh tahd! Insert raw hide theme music. Please forgive me but it just keeps playing over and over in my brain

I just thought of a good song for all this. Trolling trolling trolling, keep them bammers trolling; roh tahhhd! Move em in move em out: roh tahd! Insert raw hide theme music. Please forgive me but it just keeps playing over and over in my brain

i loved that show....mr. favour,rowdy,wishbone,clint,mushy....great tv

If Reuben left and his mom stayed, then he probably went to tell the Alabama coaches he was going to Auburn

You cant be serious....

I know. The delusion knows no bounds sometimes.

wde

how can you flip someone that is not committed?

He was clearly leaning towards AU before the saga. Unknown now.

How can you say anything regarding Foster's recruitment has been clear?? :laugh:

Soo does anyone know what actually happened last night?

An enormous number of 'grown adults' had a panic attack following an unconfirmed and since deleted tweet from a UAT player.

Archived