2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

The fact is ST, BM et al have no freaking clue what Foster is going to do, nor have they ever known what Foster is going to do. If he was in Turd Town last night, then my bet is that he is going to sign with spuat and played anyone (who thought he was telling them the truth over the past several weeks) for fools.

As I posted yesterday, several of our "insiders" are famous for predicting great things for AU on the weekend before signing day, only to start back tracking back to reality on Monday/Tuesday. This time the back tracking started a couple of days earlier.

wde

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wake me up wednesday night and let me know who we sign....good grief

If only I had the self-control necessary to pull that off!! At this point for me it isn't an option.

Wake me up wednesday night and let me know who we sign....good grief

If only I had the self-control necessary to pull that off!! At this point for me it isn't an option.

^^^THIS^^^

Doesn't matter what you think. Doesn't matter what your friend thinks. Doesn't matter what you heard. Doesn't matter what the "insiders" say. Doesn't matter what the new posters or old posters say. They weren't there. We weren't there. It just matters that Gus knows and handles whatever "it" is appropriately.

They are still a lot in the know since they used to do the Auburn Jerseys before Under Armour. Even though they don't still do it they still have a lot of old connections down there.

It is unreal to me that we don't have more facts by now. It seems like you can't do anything these days without someone knowing.

I'm also not trying to get killed on here or accused of stirring up rumors. I was just trying to pass along what I have heard.

unless you have a link to support it, don't post it. We have a no rumors policy here and its enforced.

Mike Farrel on rivals has changed his prediction to Alabama

Let's make sure we laugh when Foster, Adams, and Lawson all sign with Auburn this week.

I hope your right

I'm also not trying to get killed on here or accused of stirring up rumors. I was just trying to pass along what I have heard.

unless you have a link to support it, don't post it. We have a no rumors policy here and its enforced.

now that's funny.

now that's funny.

I agree. I've seen nothing but rumors so far. I haven't seen any facts.

It is unreal to me that we don't have more facts by now. It seems like you can't do anything these days without someone knowing.

There ya' go! I've never seen such silence. Normally recruiting weekends are full of everyting from facts to BS. This weekend it's only BS. There still has not even been an authorative list of visitors posted, just suppositions and rumors.

Mikey you are exactly right. By this time I thought I would have not only heard some shred of facts regarding Foster but updates on other visitors and tweets from them as well. I'm not going to get too caught up in this. I got pissed when TJY flipped. This would rank about the same but I'm not going to care this time. For the record I would like Foster to AU.

now that's funny.

I agree. I've seen nothing but rumors so far. I haven't seen any facts.

Yep!! We have threads with several hundreds of posts with 99% rumors and no facts/links.

wde

JC Shurburtt: Per @BMatt247 all hope not lost for #AU and Foster

Premium article there for those with subscriptions, but interesting headline.

I will also add that IF it is true that Foster's mother was with the coaches the whole time, it seem awful strange that she would be chilling with them while her Son goes and commits to the other school. That doesn't add up.

I will also add that IF it is true that Foster's mother was with the coaches the whole time, it seem awful strange that she would be chilling with them while her Son goes and commits to the other school. That doesn't add up.

Agree.

Didn't Reuben leave his visit to Alabama early a couple weekends ago? I know there were rumors then that he got into it with the UAT coaches, but maybe he just doesn't like sticking around for an entire OV(?). I know I'm digging here...

JC Shurburtt: Per @BMatt247 all hope not lost for #AU and Foster

Premium article there for those with subscriptions, but interesting headline.

I thought. only a short time ago everyone was quoting Matthews as saying he didn't see us signing RF. I just wish one "sports reporter" would be honest and tell his readers that he doesn't have a clue what's going on. It's time to get out from behind the computer and do some actual investigating to report only facts.

Archived