2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Stay tune ..........on NSD we will all know. All I know is AUBURN will sign some great football players.

Yes, Auburn will! I will still have to go to work on Thursday!

ha! not me. i took wednesday, thursday and friday off! yippee!

I don't like you right now! :bow:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a post deleted earlier and if I stepped over the line I apologize to the mods.

I have read through the posts on this thread and listed a more logical take on the data as we know it - which is not much.

EITHER

1] Reuben was never in Tuscaloosa. If so it is a case of rampant and incorrect reporting based primarily on twitter.

or

2] Reuben was in Tuscaloosa.

1] If Reuben was not in Tuscaloosa then why no update? Perhaps if what is true about no recruits communicating is this at the request of the AU staff?

If

2] Reuben was Tuscaloosa then why?

2A] He was upset and left – Something we do not know about happened, he left at the spur of the moment and things are probably bad.

2B] He was not upset and left

So Either

2B-A] The departure was unplanned and for whatever reason he decided to go, spur of the moment to Tuscaloosa during a highly publicized visit to Auburn

or

2B-B] The departure was planned for whatever reason.

Why? Options include

To make Auburn look bad

Or

To get Alabama fans hopes up to be dashed

Or

To add “what is Reuben going to do” drama at signing?

Any thoughts on this (other than why are we all so obsessed and why don’t we do something constructive (myself included))?

My vote is the "drama bomb".

Me too. What's the school not involved? Georgia.

Did we do something to tick Reuben off? The town of Auburn has treated him like a king over the years. I can't imagine him ditching Auburn's official visit and driving up to Tuscaloosa on the same day. If true, then he's been a Gump-lock for a long time. Im so confused.

I can't help but wonder if our coaches may have discovered he was taking us for a ride and told him it was time to bring his OV to an end.

Im so confused right now... We will find out what school he will be going to tomorrow! All we can do is hope he puts that Auburn hat on!

No. Tomorrow we find out who he commits to for tomorrow. We won't know for sure until he signs a LOI with a school.

Did we do something to tick Reuben off? The town of Auburn has treated him like a king over the years. I can't imagine him ditching Auburn's official visit and driving up to Tuscaloosa on the same day. If true, then he's been a Gump-lock for a long time. Im so confused.

I can't help but wonder if our coaches may have discovered he was taking us for a ride and told him it was time to bring his OV to an end.

Then why did his mother (supposedly) stay with the coaches? would be a little awkward don't you think?

I think he stayed in Auburn.................there has been absolutely no news from any recruits or players over the weekend, so silence always has a reason.. other than the 1 million rumors that have surfaced..................we should know soon what it is

No tweets from any player or recruit for the entire weekend, which is highly unusual. It almost appears as though Coach Malzahn has silenced twitter.

Bit late to the party, but it's pretty safe to say that nobody really has any idea what's going on other than the fact that Reuben was very likely in T-Town last night, right?

So, you're thinking new suit ?

Im so confused right now... We will find out what school he will be going to tomorrow! All we can do is hope he puts that Auburn hat on!

No. Tomorrow we find out who he commits to for tomorrow. We won't know for sure until he signs a LOI with a school.

Well must likely he will stick to his commitment... Unless he pulls a Cyrus....

...but his momma stayed behind and continued to visit with the Coaches. If he actually went to turdville, I think it was to hang out with friends over there one last time and tell the Coaches his decision to play for AU in person. I just hope he's able to wash that turd stench off once he got back.

Guys just reading between the lines here. RF is going to Auburn. He took advantage of a free trip to San Diego - Didn't go to Tuscaloosa - Didn't get upset on his visit to us. Any other rumors to squash? Can't wait to see Gus celebrating when RF puts on that AU hat!!

No tweets from any player or recruit for the entire weekend, which is highly unusual. It almost appears as though Coach Malzahn has silenced twitter.

Makes perfect sense to me...CGM may be asking recruits to make up their minds this weekend and wants them to stay quiet so they won't be hounded by other schools up until Wednesday.

I'm hearing now from a Notre Dame source that Rueben Foster is a hoax and does not even exist.

Here's a guess

1.RF did leave his visit early

2.he may have gone to bammer town

3.The coaches spent time with RF's mother while he was gone

4.the staff knew RF left early and knew where he went

5.Even if he went to bammer town,the staff thinks they can still land him

Archived