2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is getting so hilarious! What if Reuben was in TTown to get Khamara and Liner back into the fold??? And we just blew HIS cover!!! hahahaha

What REALLY matters is that I am sure Gus knows what is going on and he will handle it all with CLASS and intelligence. We are in GOOD hands, people!!!

War Eagle, everybody...we are going to be fine. Can't wait to see our guys in O&B play this fall. wareagle.gif

Thanks 3rdgen. best post in the thread, and one of the only ones with fact. except of course Bigbird going to play Uno. Thats a quote so prbably fact

He beat me 4 out of 7

Hopefully Foster, Lawson and Liner will be real men and keep his Auburn commitment. yeldon played us.

Liner, come on 4ever, unless u know something we don't, Liner is not being recruited by AU anymore.

reminder. We have a no link/no post policy here. Obviously we have a let slide in this particular discussion, but let's keep the tinfoil hat theories to a minimum. Remember we don't allow links to premium sites here. If its said there, it remains there. DO NOT POST IT HERE

I agree with 3rd generation completely!

No coach however "powerful" or persuasive has the power to control the thought process of 17 or 18 kids. I have no doubt that CGM is and has been 100% aware of the influence of the "superstar" coaches in and around the southeast and the country. With that being said, he has shown he will recruit and coach in the manner that is beneficial to Auburn and not try and copy what another institution is doing.

We want the kind of students and players that want to be part of Auburn now and for the rest of their lives. Those kind of folks are the people we want to wear Orange and Blue. Period!

Hahaha...

Bryan Matthews just posted he will not be doing any live updates today... Really? Biggest recruiting weekend of the year and he's not gonna give any updates.

He did say will do interviews, so we will get some news tomorrow, maybe...?

Something definitely stinks right now... He always gives updates on Sundays of OV's. Why is he not doing it this time around???

Possibly because he just repeated a twitter rumor in this "story" or "article", or whatever internet reporting is called these days

According to this free article:

http://247sports.com/Article/Drama-filled-weekend-in-SEC-recruiting-114646

Quote:

Not to be outdone, five-star linebacker Reuben Foster (Auburn, Ala.), who did not take a scheduled official visit to San Diego State, was at Auburn, then abruptly left and ended up at Alabama in the evening, along with four-star Tide running back target and lean Alvin Kamara.

There were plenty of rumors as to why Foster left Auburn suddenly (no confirmation on any of it), but most agreed it was not a good sign for the Tigers, who looked to be in great shape to re-land their former commit.

http://247sports.com...cruiting-114646

Quote:

Not to be outdone, five-star linebacker Reuben Foster (Auburn, Ala.), who did not take a scheduled official visit to San Diego State, was at Auburn, then abruptly left and ended up at Alabama in the evening, along with four-star Tide running back target and lean Alvin Kamara.

There were plenty of rumors as to why Foster left Auburn suddenly (no confirmation on any of it), but most agreed it was not a good sign for the Tigers, who looked to be in great shape to re-land their former commit.

Appears from this article that Foster did not go to San Diego State for a visit.

Quote:

Appears from this article that Foster did not go to San Diego State for a visit.

If Foster was not at San Diego State where was he? Mark Richt was reported in town visiting with Foster's mother for six hours.

Quote:

If Foster was not at San Diego State where was he?

He went. No idea why the article says any differently.

Bit late to the party, but it's pretty safe to say that nobody really has any idea what's going on other than the fact that Reuben was very likely in T-Town last night, right?

A rose by any other name is still a rose

Translation: "I don't get teh interwebz."

Lay off other people. There's nothing "stalkerish" about the way Twitter actually works.

Imo, the social media sites are largely treated as purely entertainment for a lot of people (especially younger people), while others take the sites very seriously. When the serious folks start following the folks that are using it for entertainment, then a whole lot of butthurt is going to happen.

Aside from that, I find it odd that total strangers will follow each other on twitter.

Vinnie Fratanduono ‏@VFrat12

@EagleDamnWar Bryan Matthews said fosters mother stayed with Gus and the rest of the staff

If true,his visit was known of of by our staff.

Known of and "approved by" are two different things. I'm rather certain the staff wanted Foster in Auburn to help recruit. IF he went to Tuskaloser, I don't think they'd be happy with him.

I think the silver lining in this whole thing is Christian Cumberlander.... He knows Reuben better than anybody. Reuben is the reason this lid was officially visiting AU. He would not have gotten a close friend to visit with him if he was doggin on Auburn.

Now, it sucks that he went to Tuscaloosa. But still, nobody know why. So, until he commits to bammer tomorrow night, I'm gonna hold of judgement.

PS: is anyone for sure he was on an "offial visit" this weeked? I know he visited, but if it was his usual come and hang out, he could come and go as he pleased! That being said, he might not have cut visit short after all...

Bit late to the party, but it's pretty safe to say that nobody really has any idea what's going on other than the fact that Reuben was very likely in T-Town last night, right?

Actually, I haven't read anything that really makes me think that he was in Ttown at all. This rumor exploded into what you see here due to a bammer's twitter message last night.

I'd bet money that this is all just some players having a good time at our expense. Hell, I'd do it too if I had people glued to my every word/twitter

Actually, I haven't read anything that really makes me think that he was in Ttown at all. This rumor exploded into what you see here due to a bammer's twitter message last night.

I'd bet money that this is all just some players having a good time at our expense. Hell, I'd do it too if I had people glued to my every word/twitter

Hmm, alright thanks.

Hmm, alright thanks.

I certainly could be wrong, but I haven't read anything that originated from a reliable source suggesting that this is true. Important part of that sentence is "originated from reliable source."

Is it Wednesday yet?! Sigh....

Archived