2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

This has been an entertaining saga and I've got to step away from the computer before it consumes me for the rest of the day.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, after reading through a lot of the posts in this thread it seems to me that all of this "rumor" originated from a twitter account belonging to a bammer. Is that accurate?

Has any relevant source confirmed this, or has RF himself addressed it?

The kneejerk negative reaction that y'all have toward rumors is going to burn you one day. There are (were) some pretty inflammatory posts in this thread directed toward an 18 yo.

I will be just as happy if we get monty, mackinsie, and lawson. We have cassanova down there and we run a 4-2-5. it wont be a disaster if he doesnt come

If we don't get Reuben... I can promise you we ain't getting Monty!

I will be just as happy if we get monty, mackinsie, and lawson. We have cassanova down there and we run a 4-2-5. it wont be a disaster if he doesnt come

It's not about getting the player as much as it is not letting the turds do this to us again..

:Sing:

Somebody could write a book on human behavior by checking out this board tonight. Drama, mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together- we got it all. :)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Biblical+Proportions&view=detail&mid=5E48AA4E43B4ECDAFEE55E48AA4E43B4ECDAFEE5&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

Guys, after reading through a lot of the posts in this thread it seems to me that all of this "rumor" originated from a twitter account belonging to a bammer. Is that accurate?

The kneejerk negative reaction that y'all have toward rumors is going to burn you one day. There are (were) some pretty inflammatory posts in this thread directed toward an 18 yo.

The UGA Rivals guy tweeted this last night

Jake Rowe@JakeRoweRivals

Confirmed that Reuben Foster is in Tuscaloosa tonight. Was supposed to be on his official visit to #Auburn this weekend, but is at #Bama.

...But there's no evidence of his confirmation. I think he got it from the same deleted tweet that everyone else did....except he used the word "confirmed" to make it sound more official.

Jake Rowe@JakeRoweRivals

Confirmed that Reuben Foster is in Tuscaloosa tonight. Was supposed to be on his official visit to #Auburn this weekend, but is at #Bama.

...But there's no evidence of his confirmation. I think he got it from the same deleted tweet that everyone else did....except he used the word "confirmed" to make it sound more official.

The only thing that these DB writers do to confirm a story is to personally read the twitter message. That is their definition of confirmed.

Jake Rowe@JakeRoweRivals

The only thing that these DB writers do to confirm a story is to personally read the twitter message. That is their definition of confirmed.

That's fine if they want to stake their reputation on a deleted tweet but at least get the info from more than one source before you say it's confirmed.

Jake Rowe@JakeRoweRivals

That's fine if they want to stake their reputation on a deleted tweet but at least get the info from more than one source before you say it's confirmed.

That's how journalism seems to work these days. They just sit on their couch with computer in lap and cellphone in hand, waiting for their next big scoop. All confirmations of facts is also done while sitting on their couch with computer in lap and cellphone in hand.

Hahaha...

Bryan Matthews just posted he will not be doing any live updates today... Really? Biggest recruiting weekend of the year and he's not gonna give any updates.

He did say will do interviews, so we will get some news tomorrow, maybe...?

Something definitely stinks right now... He always gives updates on Sundays of OV's. Why is he not doing it this time around???

So SDH is saying he was hanging with Reuben Friday night and there wasn't any kind of issues.....hmmmmmmmmm.

Keith Niebuhr ‏@Niebuhr247

LB Shaun Hamilton was w/ Reuben Foster 3 hours Friday night at#Auburn. Says RF "was happy" .. mod edit: no links to premium content allowed here

This is getting so hilarious! What if Reuben was in TTown to get Khamara and Liner back into the fold??? And we just blew HIS cover!!! hahahaha

What REALLY matters is that I am sure Gus knows what is going on and he will handle it all with CLASS and intelligence. We are in GOOD hands, people!!!

War Eagle, everybody...we are going to be fine. Can't wait to see our guys in O&B play this fall. :wareagle:

This is getting so hilarious! What if Reuben was in TTown to get Khamara and Liner back into the fold??? And we just blew HIS cover!!! hahahaha

What REALLY matters is that I am sure Gus knows what is going on and he will handle it all with CLASS and intelligence. We are in GOOD hands, people!!!

War Eagle, everybody...we are going to be fine. Can't wait to see our guys in O&B play this fall. wareagle.gif

Thanks 3rdgen. best post in the thread, and one of the only ones with fact. except of course Bigbird going to play Uno. Thats a quote so prbably fact

The hard part of all this thread is (no offense to posters) is that it could all be cleared up very quickly by Foster. Either was in T town or he wasn't Saturday night. Either he did attend the on field part of the visit last night or he didn't. I understand AU can't comment on a particular recruit. Group photos of Foster with other players could clear some questions. The whole story has the look of a big drama queen episode. Hope it clears up as the day goes along.

Archived