2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

could it be that this entire orchestration was set in motion to detract from this weekend? This was our last hoorah and was supposedly going to be a huge final push. Why not try and interrupt that?

Then again, it could be true. Without proof, I will hold to the last confirmed truth.

It wasn't orchestrated. We've got to stop being the Fanbase of the Tinfoil Hat.

But we're so good at making them, TT. ;)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who even knows if Chris Jones is in turdville this w/e? He simply said he was hanging out with Alvin and Reuben, both of whom already took their official visits to that cesspool in west alabama. Chris' twitter account has since been deactivated.

It also makes more sense for Alvin to spend the last w/e before signing day in Athens who everyone said he gave higher marks that turdville during his visit last w/e.

It wasn't Chris Jones (the recruit).....it was Christian Jones (Bama WR) that tweeted that.

I know. Christion Jones the turd player has his account deactivated.

could it be that this entire orchestration was set in motion to detract from this weekend? This was our last hoorah and was supposedly going to be a huge final push. Why not try and interrupt that?

Then again, it could be true. Without proof, I will hold to the last confirmed truth.

The rumor very well could have been. Why not do it? Was the TJ ordeal not orchestrated? There has definitely been things in the past that have been done with the sole purpose to disrupt and confuse.

I'm not saying this was, just that it could have been. As of now, no one has confirmed anything. Until then, I'm going to play UNO with my son. War Eagle!

So at this point, what has been confirmed?

1) Rueben Foster left Auburn to go to bama. http://247sports.com/Board/59457/Reuben-Foster-visits-Alabama-16428727

With all do respect, have often has PM and Undercover had to retract their stories due to jumping the gun with very little info?

Who even knows if Chris Jones is in turdville this w/e? He simply said he was hanging out with Alvin and Reuben, both of whom already took their official visits to that cesspool in west alabama. Chris' twitter account has since been deactivated.

It also makes more sense for Alvin to spend the last w/e before signing day in Athens who everyone said he gave higher marks that turdville during his visit last w/e.

It wasn't Chris Jones (the recruit).....it was Christian Jones (Bama WR) that tweeted that.

I know. Christion Jones the turd player has his account deactivated.

No he doesn't??? @jonessboyy22 is his twitter.....he just deleted that one tweet. His twitter is still active and he's tweeted since that now infamous tweet..

Once more, with feeling...

Ok, folks. I've gone through this crazy thread and cleaned it up. I'm instructing the mods to keep an eye on this thread and this subject and keep the nutty stuff out. What will get deleted on sight:

1. Off topic nonsense like the Batman tangent that got going. People want to hear updates to recruiting, not the ramblings of the ADHD crowd or aspiring stand up comics. Make your own thread for that stuff in All Things Considered.

2. Posts slamming Foster or Dismukes. We don't have all the facts so it is the height of irresponsibility to be trashing people right now. While it certainly doesn't look good if the rumors floating around are true for Reuben to sign with us, you never know how a sitdown with our coaches can straighten stuff out before NSD. Don't be an idiot and run a guy off that may still be open to being talked off the ledge. And regardless of what your friend thought he overheard at Skybar, until we know something more don't trash Dismukes on a public board.

3. Attacking posters who are new for being bammers or attacking Bama fans who happen to be on this thread just for being bammers. Deal with what people actually do, not what team they pull for.

Why are so many "non-members" viewing this thread? The recruiting thread should be locked and granted access for members only......just my opinion.....especially for the month before signing day.

I say we just drop this conversation until we're provided with better/more info

The point I'm trying to make is that we won't know. If we want the info we'll need to get it elsewhere.

As of now, nothing concrete has been released. I think and hope this will all be explained by todays end, if not, we will have to hope for the best tomorrow night and that Foster keeps his word heading into Ink day. War Eagle Guys, I am exhausted trying to figure this out, Ill let Reuben finish the rest.

Christion Jones entire twitter account is deactivated now. You can just look up tweets with his name in it now. Just a bunch of people saying he was told to deactivate it by the staff because he wasn't supposed to say it.

How come the other recruits aren't saying anything about this? Where is Montravious? I would think that this would pretty easy to find out if there was an altercation and Reuben left abruptly...

What I think would be easy to find out was if RF was still in Auburn. The way these kids are, if this wasn't true, one of our players/recruits would have called BS by now. RF would have called BS by now.

This. RF isn't exactly shy. If he were truly in Auburn, he would have already posted about 12 "why everyone gotta be starting all that mad jive" tweets and put all of this to bed. Obviously he is in Tuscaloosa.

One thing I will say- I think something might have happened recently to make him flip. The Bama sites themselves (mods included) all had RF going to Auburn with Bama not even an afterthought. Very strange turn of events this weekend....

Or maybe he was out having a good time while you all were at home twitter stalking an 18yo.

This is another thing that needs clearing up...following different people on Twitter is the entire way the thing works. It's not "stalking." These kids want followers on Twitter and they retweet each others appeals for ____________ fans to follow their buddy and all that. Then their posts show up in your Twitter feed.

Can we please just stick to the discussion of Foster and cease the sarcastic sniping at each other?

A rose by any other name is still a rose

The rumor very well could have been. Why not do it? Was the TJ ordeal not orchestrated? There has definitely been things in the past that have been done with the sole purpose to disrupt and confuse.

I'm not saying this was, just that it could have been. As of now, no one has confirmed anything. Until then, I'm going to play UNO with my son. War Eagle!

I think we all know the Yeldon deal was orchestrated to a "T" by the Bama coaches......Reuben's decommitment speech is a pretty clear indicator of that. I am sure that was Trooper's way of sending a loud and clear message.

Christion Jones entire twitter account is deactivated now. You can just look up tweets with his name in it now. Just a bunch of people saying he was told to deactivate it by the staff because he wasn't supposed to say it.

No, it's not:

https://twitter.com/jonessboyy22

One thing that pisses me off is that bama fans seem to know this crap before we do. Heck even the Vols fans seem to know before we do.

I agree. I got a call at least 30 minutes before any of the message board meltdowns started from a bammer who told me we will not sign RF. He also gave me a list of 7 players that will not be back in the fall. I sarcastically asked him how the TI and BOL posters have so much more AU information than the AU boards. Maybe I shouldn't have been sarcastic?

its active....here is the link....he may have deactivated it for a period but its definitely active now. https://twitter.com/jonessboyy22

Once more, with feeling...

Ok, folks. I've gone through this crazy thread and cleaned it up. I'm instructing the mods to keep an eye on this thread and this subject and keep the nutty stuff out. What will get deleted on sight:

1. Off topic nonsense like the Batman tangent that got going. People want to hear updates to recruiting, not the ramblings of the ADHD crowd or aspiring stand up comics. Make your own thread for that stuff in All Things Considered.

2. Posts slamming Foster or Dismukes. We don't have all the facts so it is the height of irresponsibility to be trashing people right now. While it certainly doesn't look good if the rumors floating around are true for Reuben to sign with us, you never know how a sitdown with our coaches can straighten stuff out before NSD. Don't be an idiot and run a guy off that may still be open to being talked off the ledge. And regardless of what your friend thought he overheard at Skybar, until we know something more don't trash Dismukes on a public board.

3. Attacking posters who are new for being bammers or attacking Bama fans who happen to be on this thread just for being bammers. Deal with what people actually do, not what team they pull for.

In all fairness, the batman deal was just to lighten the mood. As far as updates go, rumors seem to be the only thing forming. Valid Updates would certainly be welcome if any were present. As of now, we are all waiting for something to surface. I personally apologize for making light of the situation. War Eagle!

A rose by any other name is still a rose

Translation: "I don't get teh interwebz."

Lay off other people. There's nothing "stalkerish" about the way Twitter actually works.

Why are so many "non-members" viewing this thread? The recruiting thread should be locked and granted access for members only......just my opinion.....especially for the month before signing day.

Well, the entertainment value is sky high you gotta admit. I'm sure lots of folks are getting a giggle out of this.

In all fairness, the batman deal was just to lighten the mood. As far as updates go, rumors seem to be the only thing forming. Valid Updates would certainly be welcome if any were present. As of now, we are all waiting for something to surface. I personally apologize for making light of the situation. War Eagle!

I get that. And normally it's just a minor annoyance. Not everyone enjoys trying to follow a thread only have it hijacked by some running inside joke amongst a few. In this case, it was just making things more difficult.

Honestly at this point

1. If Rueben commits to bama tomorrow I will believe it
  2. If Rueben commits to Auburn tomorrow I will not believe it until Gus holds up a signed faxed on NSD that hand writing experts have confirmed to have Reuben’s signature.

This has become a damn twilight zone and. One player does not make a class, but this miss makes me feel like I did when we lost Lattimore the last couple days before NSD.

War Damn Eagle to the players sticking with AUBURN !

Honestly at this point

1. If Rueben commits to bama tomorrow I will believe it
  2. If Rueben commits to Auburn tomorrow I will not believe it until Gus holds up a signed faxed on NSD that hand writing experts have confirmed to have Reuben’s signature.

This has become a damn twilight zone and. One player does not make a class, but this miss makes me feel like I did when we lost Lattimore the last couple days before NSD.

War Damn Eagle to the players sticking with AUBURN !

Lattimore was never as likely as RF supposedly was.

Archived