2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I understand the skepticism and haven't seen any pics....but it has been confirmed that he's in TTown for a couple of hours. It sucks but I don't see how it can't be true.

"confirmed" by who? It's ALL rumor at this time.

BMatt at 10:28 said confirmed with several sources. I'm definitely no insider...but surely he's confident to say that. I hope it's not true but.....

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe I saw FBRumorMill tweet that AU Undercover confirmed that Reuben was in TTown. I can't link from my phone for some reason....still trying to learn how to use it.

No, they said "reports" - NOT "confirmed".

BMatt at 10:28 said confirmed with several sources. I'm definitely no insider...but surely he's confident to say that. I hope it's not true but.....

I swear I thought there was a rule about links on this board.

I understand the skepticism and haven't seen any pics....but it has been confirmed that he's in TTown for a couple of hours. It sucks but I don't see how it can't be true.

just as easily as you could say you took that picture with TT 4 minutes ago in all of that auburn gear. all of this is hard to prove one way or the other.

Gotcha. Taken after 2010 Ark game. Just posting what I saw. I hope he's not there

I believe I saw FBRumorMill tweet that AU Undercover confirmed that Reuben was in TTown. I can't link from my phone for some reason....still trying to learn how to use it.

They are reporting the AU Undercover story that is based soley on Jones tweet and the fact that RF left AU at 2:30. For all I know, he may have went home to sleep because he made a quick trip to San Diego and is probably feeling some jet lag. He may be in turdville but I wouldn't base my entire story off Chris "I can't catch a punt" jones' tweet.

I swear I thought there was a rule about links on this board.

mod edit: no links allowed to premium content

Still alot of guest users viewing this thread. I thought I smelled something earlier, so I'm assuming at least half are part of the turd nation who couldn't even find turdville on a map.

It's out past the two 1966 fleetwoods and the 27 broken down stills.

RF is all over the map. This saga won't be put to bed until NSD, and even then, who knows? So many twists and turns.

Why are you here?

Scott Reaves@ScottR334

The whole situation with Reuben is weird. Should know more tomorrow.

Is that ST?

Yep, think so

This whole thing with RF is more than likely Sabans little game,I am sure I will get flamed but I truly believe this has more to do about saban than a 17 or 18 year old. There easy to use and saban plays them the way he wants to.

Hopefully he signs but if this is true I doubt it and chances are our coached sniffed it out.

I wouldn't be getting my jimmies all rustled.....relax and wait for wed....good things are coming

Archived