2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

BAN Mikey from the website until after signing day for starting false rumors.....when AU fans are already on the edge of their seat. :-\

The first time I start a false rumor they are welcome to ban me for life.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AU recruits that normally post everything on Twitter are very quiet tonight.

Are even any of our players saying anything? I don't use twitter other than reading what is posted here.

Makes me wonder if we are in damage control mode?

I dunno. From what I've gathered, Gabe Wright is typically one of the more outspoken ones.

I'm predicting they're currently having a lock-in in the athletic complex--complete with massive amounts of pizza, ice cream, and movies from the 90s.

That's another reason I don't believe this story. RF would never leave during pizza, ice cream and movie night to drive three hours into that cesspool known as turdville.

BAN Mikey from the website until after signing day for starting false rumors.....when AU fans are already on the edge of their seat. :-\

You're being too hard on yourself. I'm just in favor of a ban until Thursday.

Poor Mikey seems to get a bad rap

Wonder if Cam is there

I think I saw someone say he's in New Orleans.

I saw a five-minute national news segment with Cam from New Orleans today. They talked a lot about him returning to Auburn to finish classes for his degree. It was very good to see, at least if you're an Auburn person. He represents well.

First "confirmation" I saw was tweeted by Jake Rowe, Rivals analyst for Uga. Does not specify who or how this was confirmed.

Jake Rowe@JakeRoweRivals

Confirmed that Reuben Foster is in Tuscaloosa tonight. Was supposed to be on his official visit to #Auburn this weekend, but is at #Bama.

#LOADOFCRAP!

Apparently there's alot of misinformation out there tonight.

JC Shurburtt@jcshurburtt

RT @KippLAdams: Wow. Just confirmed DE Chris Jones returned to #OleMiss tonight for one last visit.

SB Nation Recruiting@SBNRecruiting

Oh? MT @bmarcello: DE Chris Jones tells me in text message he is not visiting Ole Miss tonight. @KippLAdams reports he is in Oxford.

I wish RF would at least text someone.

ive yet to see proof from either an auburn writer or an alabama one so im calling ducktales

even ST doesnt actually know if hes there or not, and the only real source is a tweet that was deleted by a bama player

The wall to wall drama gets old. Monday Reuben will commit somewhere. Wednesday we'll sign a class, hopefully a good one, but whatever these will be the guys we go to war with. Coach them up, get them in the weight room and let's see what we got..

This could end up being another lesson in confirming sources 101. You would think some pics of RF in Turdville would surface at a party or something by now.

I like these.

JC Shurburtt@jcshurburtt

Go home, recruiting...RT @KegsnEggs: Sources confirm that Recruiting is drunk. Like, more drunk than usual.

SB Nation Recruiting@SBNRecruiting

So basically, some fanatic, recruiting reporter or coach is going to put a GPS tracker bug on a recruit's car, right? Inevitable

If you look here:

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Reuben-Foster-update-Updated-1028-pm-16418292/1

and read the non VIP posts it appears they believe that the first post (from BM) is bad news.

I assume the bad news can be found here:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/2/2/3946366/reuben-foster-visit-alabama-auburn-official-recruit

Meanwhile, from the Auburn side, Brian Matthews of 247sports posted the following:

5-star linebacker Reuben Foster has not been spotted in Auburn since early this afternoon, around 2:30 p.m. CT. Alabama WR Chris Jones tweeted out tonight that he was hanging out with Reuben and RB prospect Alvin Kamara in Tuscaloosa tonight. That tweet was quickly deleted.

I believe it's probably true. There's no way to spin this other than it's very bad news for Auburn in regards to its recruitment of Foster.

its funny how folks are on here at midnight saying they have better things to worry about and dont care where a 5* player goes.

If you work a third shift like me, you need some entertainment. ;)

If you look here:

http://auburn.247spo...8-pm-16418292/1

and read the non VIP posts it appears they believe that the first post (from BM) is bad news.

http://www.sbnation....fficial-recruit

Meanwhile, from the Auburn side, Brian Matthews of 247sports posted the following:

5-star linebacker Reuben Foster has not been spotted in Auburn since early this afternoon, around 2:30 p.m. CT. Alabama WR Chris Jones tweeted out tonight that he was hanging out with Reuben and RB prospect Alvin Kamara in Tuscaloosa tonight. That tweet was quickly deleted.

I believe it's probably true. There's no way to spin this other than it's very bad news for Auburn in regards to its recruitment of Foster.

BM knows as much as the rest of us. RF left AU 2:30 and Chris Jones tweeted that he's hanging out with some guy name Reuben. All the other "experts" are basing their story entirely on Jones comment.

I understand the skepticism and haven't seen any pics....but it has been confirmed that he's in TTown for a couple of hours. It sucks but I don't see how it can't be true.

I understand the skepticism and haven't seen any pics....but it has been confirmed that he's in TTown for a couple of hours. It sucks but I don't see how it can't be true.

"confirmed" by who? It's ALL rumor at this time.

just as easily as you could say you took that picture with TT 4 minutes ago in all of that auburn gear. all of this is hard to prove one way or the other.

I believe I saw FBRumorMill tweet that AU Undercover confirmed that Reuben was in TTown. I can't link from my phone for some reason....still trying to learn how to use it.

One-source stories get you an 'F' in journalism school.

That's why there's journalists, and then sports writers...

If you look here:

http://auburn.247spo...8-pm-16418292/1

http://www.sbnation....fficial-recruit

SBNation < Bleacher Report

Archived