2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Well he does love in auburn I kind of thought an OV to your home was sort of silly on the first place, but I agree it can't look good to the they recruits we have there right now.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he does love in auburn I kind of thought an OV to your home was sort of silly on the first place, but I agree it can't look good to the they recruits we have there right now.

Having him in town would have been more of an advantage to have him recruiting for us.

I think it's much ado about nothing. I am not worried about it in the least. For all we know, RF told the coaches he was bored with what was going on and got a call from a friend in Tuscaloosa about something fun going on over there. It's not like there is anything about Auburn he doesn't already know it has heard from his numerous visits.

Whatever the outcome, I am not worried. We will get who we get. I have faith in this coaching staff.

War Eagle!

I think it's much ado about nothing. I am not worried about it in the least. For all we know, RF told the coaches he was bored with what was going on and got a call from a friend in Tuscaloosa about something fun going on over there. It's not like there is anything about Auburn he doesn't already know it has heard from his numerous visits.

Whatever the outcome, I am not worried. We will get who we get. I have faith in this coaching staff.

War Eagle!

If this is much a do about nothing... Then why are AU insiders predicting he does NOT sign with Auburn???

War Eagle!

If this is much a do about nothing... Then why are AU insiders predicting he does NOT sign with Auburn???

I think you misunderstood me. The much ado about nothing comment meant too many people are freaking out about where an 18 yr old kid chooses to play a game. I have a lot of good things in my life that make a recruiting decision rank right below should I take my dog for a walk.

Maybe it's just me. I don't really care that much where he goes. I'd love his talent at Auburn, but if he goes elsewhere, oh well.

War Eagle!

What AU insiders are predicting that? Maybe I missed a tweet.

If we lose him it won't only hurt not having our talent but it'll continue the saga of Bama holding our face in the mud over the last few years recruiting wise. We haven't pulled recruits away from them near as much as they have to us.

War Eagle!

Brian Matthews has posted that Foster won't be signing with Auburn.

War Eagle!

Based on what?

War Eagle!

Give me the definition of an insider

War Eagle!

I heard another poster say that tonight but nobody has provided a link to that comment yet.

War Eagle!

Based on what?

The last Matthews tweet was 3 hours ago and it was a retweet of a Coach Malzahn comment. The comment by Coach was made after RF supposedly left AU.

Coach Gus Malzahn@CoachGusMalzahn

Nothing better than standing at the 50 yard line inside Jordan-Hare Stadium on a Saturday night! War Eagle!

Retweeted by Bryan Matthews

War Eagle!

I heard another poster say that tonight but nobody has provided a link to that comment yet.

B.Matthews Tweets

https://twitter.com/BMatt247

I see nothing about Foster

The AU recruits that normally post everything on Twitter are very quiet tonight.

Are even any of our players saying anything? I don't use twitter other than reading what is posted here.

Not that I've seen, at all.

The AU recruits that normally post everything on Twitter are very quiet tonight.

Are even any of our players saying anything? I don't use twitter other than reading what is posted here.

Makes me wonder if we are in damage control mode?

War Eagle!

Based on what?

You'd have to ask Matthews. He's quoted in one of the earlier posts in this thread.

BAN Mikey from the website until after signing day for starting false rumors.....when AU fans are already on the edge of their seat. :-\

I dunno. From what I've gathered, Gabe Wright is typically one of the more outspoken ones.

I'm predicting they're currently having a lock-in in the athletic complex--complete with massive amounts of pizza, ice cream, and movies from the 90s.

I dunno. From what I've gathered, Gabe Wright is typically one of the more outspoken ones.

I'm predicting they're currently having a lock-in in the athletic complex--complete with massive amounts of pizza, ice cream, and movies from the 90s.

And cheerleaders...

Archived