2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come the other recruits aren't saying anything about this? Where is Montravious? I would think that this would pretty easy to find out if there was an altercation and Reuben left abruptly...

What I think would be easy to find out was if RF was still in Auburn. The way these kids are, if this wasn't true, one of our players/recruits would have called BS by now. RF would have called BS by now.

This. RF isn't exactly shy. If he were truly in Auburn, he would have already posted about 12 "why everyone gotta be starting all that mad jive" tweets and put all of this to bed. Obviously he is in Tuscaloosa.

One thing I will say- I think something might have happened recently to make him flip. The Bama sites themselves (mods included) all had RF going to Auburn with Bama not even an afterthought. Very strange turn of events this weekend....

Did you ever think that this is an Official Visit Weekend for many of the recruits. They are on Auburn's dime and Auburn's time. They could all be in meetings or recruiting party at the complex. Coach may have collected cell phones for their undivided attention.

Not to mention preventing social media fiascos

Wow, looks like it is time to lock another. Plz everyone go back and read ST's original post!

I don't think reading is the issue.. its the comprehending aspect

It's ok, I bet Reuben will be back in Auburn tomorrow to sort things out with coaches and everything will be fine. Unless bama is using their *magic powers* to get him, I think we are fine.

Wow, looks like it is time to lock another. Plz everyone go back and read ST's original post!

I don't think reading is the issue.. its the comprehending aspect

Good one!

Maybe our coaches need to start acting like Brady Hoke, and if they take a visit anywhere else after committing, pull their offer.

No, we just need to pull an Alabama and take Reuben to the beach tomorrow and keep him there until signing day.

He just wanted to say good bye to friends. Come Wed. he will not be welcomed in that town anymore... Or maybe he won't be welcomed around our campus anymore. Either way we will survive.

What a roller coaster ride this kid has provided!!!

Maybe our coaches need to start acting like Brady Hoke, and if they take a visit anywhere else after committing, pull their offer.

No, we just need to pull an Alabama and take Reuben to the beach tomorrow and keep him there until signing day.

....but he's committing on TV Monday night. I guess they can do the show from the beach.

I got a ton done around the house. My son made the final cut for his JV baseball team. Went to Zaxby's to celebrate. Lovely day, all in all.

Congratulations. Best of luck to him. Hope to see him in the "big's" in about nine years.

I'd rather have kids we know who want to be in Auburn whilst avoiding any recruiting violations.

So check this out..maybe 2:30 rolled around and reuben decided he was positive he was signing with auburn so he came(yes i live in tuscaloosa and im an auburn fan) to tuscaloosa to recruit for us

thanks ST for the insight and for everything you do. We will know more tomorrow. Know anything about Ford being here on an unofficial today?

He just wanted to say good bye to friends. Come Wed. he will not be welcomed in that town anymore... Or maybe he won't be welcomed around our campus anymore. Either way we will survive.

What a roller coaster ride this kid has provided!!!

....I seriously doubt RF treats AU this way and commits to the turds. He still has to live in AU and go to high school for another 4 months and I guess I have more faith in him than others do.

SB Nation Recruiting@SBNRecruiting

Given the shocking Reuben Foster news http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/2/2/3946366/reuben-foster-visit-alabama-auburn-official-recruit …, I am changing my prediction from Auburn to Alabama http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/1/31/3934674/national-signing-day-2013-predictions-predict-recruit …

All this from Chris Jones tweet. He may have pulled one of the biggest recruiting hoaxes ever....or they may all be laughing at all the panic.

I just don't understand the fuss over these "big name recruits" did you guys not watch last season. 1. Obviously it doesn't matter how high a recruit is ranked. If they have a piss poor attitude they will just bring the team down. 2. Like I've said before on this thread. We should want guys that want to be Auburn men. Bo, Cam, Ziemba, Kodi. Those are the kind of guys you build a team around. Not Westerman, Blakely, Dyer, Zieke Pike. I am so tired of us getting these sketchy recruits just for them to give the school and team a bad name. If he signs with Bama then he didnt belong in Auburn anyway. I think we can all agree that we would rather have true hardworking, honest Auburn men, rather than these drama queens that don't care about anything but building their own stock.

Too many here let their fear overcome their common sense.

Remember all their other sneaky little lies.

Quoting an 1812 source on another subject, "They are ignorant but they are cunning. They bear watching. "

You know who the They are for me. Watching Tigers not believing.

Good night and WDE.

Archived