2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

It all stinks of bs to me.

or elephant turd...I have been on this board a ridiculous amount of time over the last month, and tonight I am seeing names I have never seen before posting all kinds of rumors...

Not only posting rumors but "confirming" them. Good stuff. Ha!

+1000

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come the other recruits aren't saying anything about this? Where is Montravious? I would think that this would pretty easy to find out if there was an altercation and Reuben left abruptly...

What I think would be easy to find out was if RF was still in Auburn. The way these kids are, if this wasn't true, one of our players/recruits would have called BS by now. RF would have called BS by now.

Some of you put way too much stock in kids...bottom line is this is just football. ..a game....there's far more important things in life

According to my my favorite bama site (i won't post the link), an "insider" is saying RF committed to the turds tonight. That makes total sense because now there will be no need to have his commitment on TV Monday night as advertised. After hearing that comment, I think the whole thing is turds starting rumors to see AU fans panic....which I will say AU fans do well.

+1

that's scary that you have a favorite bammer site........just saying.

Keep your friends close...and your enemies closer. --Vito Corleone

How come the other recruits aren't saying anything about this? Where is Montravious? I would think that this would pretty easy to find out if there was an altercation and Reuben left abruptly...

What I think would be easy to find out was if RF was still in Auburn. The way these kids are, if this wasn't true, one of our players/recruits would have called BS by now. RF would have called BS by now.

I agree. As big as this has gotten, I would think Reuben would have tweeted where he really is by now...

If something happened so bad last night why did he continue his visit until 2:30? Just a question out there....

I said the same thing!!! Doesn't make much sense...? But, I guess we just let this thing play out.

But, people are confirming he is in tuscaloosa... So that would mean:

*ST's source is lying to him

*Reuben himself lied to ST's source

I just hope our new coaching staff didn't let Reuben in to our facilities countless times, just to have him screw us over royally!

Ruben Foster isn't the only recruit in America. We have 19 current commits and several more to sign. War Damn Eagle!

I'm thinking the same thing. If they were with Rueben in Auburn, somebody would have said so by now.

On the other hand, wouldn't more turds be tweeting if he was in the crapstone?

This. RF isn't exactly shy. If he were truly in Auburn, he would have already posted about 12 "why everyone gotta be starting all that mad jive" tweets and put all of this to bed. Obviously he is in Tuscaloosa.

One thing I will say- I think something might have happened recently to make him flip. The Bama sites themselves (mods included) all had RF going to Auburn with Bama not even an afterthought. Very strange turn of events this weekend....

That's a fair point.

Also, I thought that he was not on a OV this weekend, I thought he'd used his up when he went out to SDSU.

I agree. As big as this has gotten, I would think Reuben would have tweeted where he really is by now...

Why should he ? He is probably asleep with his child or having fun with his buds. Not here worrying about TT propoganda.

If something happened so bad last night why did he continue his visit until 2:30? Just a question out there....

I said the same thing!!! Doesn't make much sense...? But, I guess we just let this thing play out.

But, people are confirming he is in tuscaloosa... So that would mean:

*ST's source is lying to him

*Reuben himself lied to ST's source

I just hope our new coaching staff didn't let Reuben in to our facilities countless times, just to have him screw us over royally!

Well, if he and bama r playing with our program to intentionally cause media harm to us or shame us, I hope he and bama know Karma is a b**** and those who try to do harm will only hurt themselves and if we r lucky GOD will let us watch!!

reuben supposedly got in a argument with reese. hurtful words were exchanged, reuben left, went to turdville. chances of signing went from 95% to 0%. that's my take. not sure what to believe. hopefully, none of it.

For what it's worth, Dismukes said there was nothing to that rumor.

After growing up the daughter of a former Miss Auburn and a class president, I spent my very first weekend in college going with a friend to Tuscaloosa. I was scared and didn't know anyone but this one girl. She went to visit friends and I went with her. IF Reuben is in Tuscaloosa, it may just be to spend time with friends, not to flip. Whatever he does, Auburn will be fine, and we will just move on. War Eagle forever!!

That's a fair point.

Also, I thought that he was not on a OV this weekend, I thought he'd used his up when he went out to SDSU.

Pretty sure it was OV.

Have you seen one tweet saying he wasn't? gumps are not the only tweeters. Look, apparently it happened to us again. I am shocked so many people are shocked. This will be the fourth time, over the last three consecutive years, they have done this to us. Hopefully this staff will do a better job of sniffing it out. Maybe he is just playing bama? We will find out tomorrow night. After this has happened, I will be beyond stunned if he isn't a gump. I hope I have to eat my words.

After growing up the daughter of a former Miss Auburn and a class president, I spent my very first weekend in college going with a friend to Tuscaloosa. I was scared and didn't know anyone but this one girl. She went to visit friends and I went with her. IF Reuben is in Tuscaloosa, it may just be to spend time with friends, not to flip. Whatever he does, Auburn will be fine, and we will just move on. War Eagle forever!!

Most sensible post all night!!!!!

This. RF isn't exactly shy. If he were truly in Auburn, he would have already posted about 12 "why everyone gotta be starting all that mad jive" tweets and put all of this to bed. Obviously he is in Tuscaloosa.

One thing I will say- I think something might have happened recently to make him flip. The Bama sites themselves (mods included) all had RF going to Auburn with Bama not even an afterthought. Very strange turn of events this weekend....

Did you ever think that this is an Official Visit Weekend for many of the recruits. They are on Auburn's dime and Auburn's time. They could all be in meetings or recruiting party at the complex. Coach may have collected cell phones for their undivided attention.

Good points but again this thread was started to say he wasn't in tt.

Archived