2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charles Power said...

Two more sources have confirmed that Foster and Kamara are in Tuscaloosa and Auburn sources indicate that Foster hasn't been seen there since 2:30 PM.

you sure seem excited about it

reuben supposedly got in a argument with reese. hurtful words were exchanged, reuben left, went to turdville. chances of signing went from 95% to 0%. that's my take. not sure what to believe. hopefully, none of it.

If something happened so bad last night why did he continue his visit until 2:30? Just a question out there....

I thought the subject of this thread was: He is not in Turdville or he just lied to a close friend and family member. What happened to that?

ST is the best in the business, & no doubt that is what he is being told, but I bet the family member is in on the lie

JC Shurburtt@jcshurburtt

In my years of covering recruiting sources at a program have NEVER lied about a kid visiting. Prospects? More times than I can count.

The source for this whole story is a bammer recruit,correct?

Jake Rowe ‏@JakeRoweRivals

Confirmed that Reuben Foster is in Tuscaloosa tonight. Was supposed to be on his official visit to #Auburn this weekend, but is at #Bama.

I've seen this same tweet attributed to about 10 different folks tonight. Same info being spread.

According to my my favorite bama site (i won't post the link), an "insider" is saying RF committed to the turds tonight. That makes total sense because now there will be no need to have his commitment on TV Monday night as advertised. After hearing that comment, I think the whole thing is turds starting rumors to see AU fans panic....which I will say AU fans do well.

So that's two this year? One last year. One the year before. Those sorry toothless bass turds. I wonder how much foster has hurt us with other recruits? (as far as negative talk behind our backs)

It all stinks of bs to me.

or elephant turd...I have been on this board a ridiculous amount of time over the last month, and tonight I am seeing names I have never seen before posting all kinds of rumors...

JC Shurburtt@jcshurburtt

In my years of covering recruiting sources at a program have NEVER lied about a kid visiting. Prospects? More times than I can count.

The source for this whole story is a bammer recruit,correct?

Jake Rowe ‏@JakeRoweRivals

Confirmed that Reuben Foster is in Tuscaloosa tonight. Was supposed to be on his official visit to #Auburn this weekend, but is at #Bama.

This shows you what he knows. Reuben was for a fact in Auburn this morning and afternoon. Tonight... I don't know.

2 Things:

*If Reuben signs with bammer... This was orchistrated by the bamzos to intentionally hurt AU... (it's happend before)

*If Reuben signs with bammer, andi f there was indeed a particular incident that caused him to leave his OV... someone should be kicked off the team!

Lots of if's there...

just 3 :-\

According to my my favorite bama site (i won't post the link), an "insider" is saying RF committed to the turds tonight. That makes total sense because now there will be no need to have his commitment on TV Monday night as advertised. After hearing that comment, I think the whole thing is turds starting rumors to see AU fans panic....which I will say AU fans do well.

+1

How come the other recruits aren't saying anything about this? Where is Montravious? I would think that this would pretty easy to find out if there was an altercation and Reuben left abruptly...

It all stinks of bs to me.

or elephant turd...I have been on this board a ridiculous amount of time over the last month, and tonight I am seeing names I have never seen before posting all kinds of rumors...

Not only posting rumors but "confirming" them. Good stuff. Ha!

+1

that's scary that you have a favorite bammer site........just saying.

Archived