2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has the sounds of an uncovered coup and Ruben ran. I'm not in the "know". I just smell a rat caught in the cheese. Hope I'm wrong.

JC Shurburtt@jcshurburtt

In my years of covering recruiting sources at a program have NEVER lied about a kid visiting. Prospects? More times than I can count.

The source for this whole story is a bammer recruit,correct?

Supposedly it was a current player, Chriistion Jones, shortly after making the tweets they were deleted.

I'm far more bothered by the alleged incident than any one prospect...

Dismukes has denied it on twitter.

JuanDrew Johnson@AuburnTigers1st

@Dismukes50 just wanted to point out to you there is a rumor about you and Reuben on Bama recruiting boards. Any truth?

1h a3a928eb7e3aab9988b9048b518a055a_normal.jpeg Reese Dismukes@Dismukes50

@AuburnTigers1st no

1. JuanDrew Johnson@AuburnTigers1st
    @Dismukes50 ok man sorry for bothering you for something like that. And War Damn Eagle #AllAmerican
  2. 28m u09vqs9c2smcvxa1rt71_normal.png thebluemenace@thebluemenace
    @Dismukes50 @AuburnTigers1st reese thank you for setting the record straight

Not saying this rumor is true whatsoever, but you cant possibly think Reese would confirm something like this on twitter if it is....

Just posting what he said for informational purposes. That's is better than all this rumor stuff.

JC Shurburtt@jcshurburtt

In my years of covering recruiting sources at a program have NEVER lied about a kid visiting. Prospects? More times than I can count.

Thanks for the dose of context and sanity...

This is a back and forth about an Ole Miss recruit. Has NOTHING to do with RF!

JC Shurburtt@jcshurburtt

This is a back and forth about an Ole Miss recruit. Has NOTHING to do with RF!

wasn't sure, just got the tweet and thought it may apply, thanks...been working all night!!

if that is true, then he as thick in "the cheese". like i've been saying, to allow as much access as he has had to the AD, this would be a monumental fail.

that said, it is funny how his situation has killed all other threads in this forum. seems to be no chatter on any of the other recruits. has the entire weekend been temporarily shut down?

JC Shurburtt@jcshurburtt

The source for this whole story is a bammer recruit,correct?

Jake Rowe ‏@JakeRoweRivals

Confirmed that Reuben Foster is in Tuscaloosa tonight. Was supposed to be on his official visit to #Auburn this weekend, but is at #Bama.

Look folks. If it is true and the kid left is official visit to Auburn to go to the crapstone than he isnt really the kind of guy we need on this team rigjt now anyway right?. If he did that then he belongs over there. So dont sweat it. We will get guys that want to be at AU. The ones who don't wanna be here can screw off.

2 Things:

*If Reuben signs with bammer... This was orchistrated by the bamzos to intentionally hurt AU... (it's happend before)

*If Reuben signs with bammer, andi f there was indeed a particular incident that caused him to leave his OV... someone should be kicked off the team!

Trout tht was my thought. Didnt we have a few guys that are committed visting to help recuit, whers the news from them. Sounds like a bammer was pissy about our big weekend and just wanted a laugh at some of our fans

Ive been out of commission all day and just logged on to read a bunch if something i cant make sense out of. Somebody, please summarize what has happened.....

2 Things:

*If Reuben signs with bammer... This was orchistrated by the bamzos to intentionally hurt AU... (it's happend before)

*If Reuben signs with bammer, andi f there was indeed a particular incident that caused him to leave his OV... someone should be kicked off the team!

Lots of if's there...

2 Things:

I agree on #2 and I've been thinking something was a little fishy about #1 for awhile lol

I thought the subject of this thread was: He is not in Turdville or he just lied to a close friend and family member. What happened to that?

Charles Power said...

Two more sources have confirmed that Foster and Kamara are in Tuscaloosa and Auburn sources indicate that Foster hasn't been seen there since 2:30 PM.

Archived