2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe this is the "shock the world" bit that was being talked about earlier. maybe this has all been staged to make people (including bammers) believe he may be a lock to them. Monday night will tell. I hope, for the health of our program, that what is rumored is not true. fingers cvrossed that we do not have this kind of garbage happening on the plains in 2013.

Trout, I don't see it as staged. Our coaches would want him in Auburn helping recruit. Now, the rumors of him being in Tuskaloser may be staged, but if he's there you can bet our coaches didn't want him there.

ST can u confirm when you know for sure. And what does this mean for this entire weekend we just had

Unfortunately, IF everything being reported is true.... I hope this doesn't start a anti-AU domino effect.

Fairly confident we'll still get him, but this last minute trip to t town sounds oddly suspicious i really wish the NCAA would consider giving Alabama a quick look over..

Somebody could write a book on human behavior by checking out this board tonight. Drama, mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together- we got it all. :)

i was thinking along the lines of him being in auburn still (or at least hoping). i would love to see some photographic evidence one way or the other. who knows?

i don't condone following these kids on twitter, or at least talking to them, but if anyone wants to throw Reuben a bone tonight to find out where he is, i would be willing to turn a blind eye. lol

There are only a few real insiders in rivals (not mods) and they said he is gone. I'd say the chances of him signing with AU went from 95% to 0 quickly according to them...

No doubt...funny stuff.

What I find odd is that he would sign with Bama. I mean wasn't UGA our real competition for him? Maybe he's just in TTown to stick it to AU before going UGA, but something's not quite right here.

Then again, I should probably be saying that about this whole situation.

Archived