2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few things about Reuben and his recruitment.

-Reuben likes the spotlight

-He is very emotional and makes decisions on the fly. He doesn't think very long before making them. He's a good young man but his emotions do get the best of him.

-His mother loves Auburn. If it was her decision, Reuben would sign with Auburn.

-Reuben is expected to make his decision tomorrow night. If I can give you a little advice, DO NOT bash him over his decision bc he does read message boards and his fax won't be sent until Wed so there will be plenty of time. That being said I still have him as a slight lean towards Auburn.

If we keep talking about Reuben before some legitimate news comes out then this thread wont make it to 580 befpre it's locked down.

maybe this is the "shock the world" bit that was being talked about earlier. maybe this has all been staged to make people (including bammers) believe he may be a lock to them. Monday night will tell. I hope, for the health of our program, that what is rumored is not true. fingers cvrossed that we do not have this kind of garbage happening on the plains in 2013.

If Reuben is in T-Town, he just lied to my source for him which happens to be a very close family friend.

The update is appreciated, as always. Fill us in if you can on whether there is anything to the altercation, before a few thousand angry fans with pitchforks come to campus...

We don't know where the confirmations are coming from. These recruiting sites follow each other. When one tweets or posts something they all jump on it. This could all be stemming from one rumor or the tweets from uat commits that have since been deleted.

strikes me as a tweet joke that grew legs fast. is this a possibility? everyone seems to be saying they just heard it, or rumors are saying it. has onyone actually seen him there? timestamped pictures would be helpful. just saying.

If ST said it, I'm down, along with the fact that I just realized that there is a world out there that does not revolve around AU football. I gotta get a better hobby....

Archived