2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reading the Reuben Foster update thread about him being in turdtown and it disappeared? WTH? What is going on?

Cause maybe they're not true???...

I do not normally jump on "rumors", but apparently they were being substantiated by BM and others???? Besides, rumors are posted here all the time...

If any of these rumors r true, don't expect Lawson or Adams to sign with AU

I feel like Lawson would likely have left also, and since there has been no word of such events happening (also didn't his parents come too) I think Lawson signs with AU. Adams on the otherhand, I feel like RF was/is instrumental to getting MA.

I'm far more bothered by the alleged incident than any one prospect...

Dismukes has denied it on twitter.

JuanDrew Johnson@AuburnTigers1st

@Dismukes50 just wanted to point out to you there is a rumor about you and Reuben on Bama recruiting boards. Any truth?

1h a3a928eb7e3aab9988b9048b518a055a_normal.jpeg Reese Dismukes@Dismukes50

@AuburnTigers1st no

1. JuanDrew Johnson@AuburnTigers1st
    @Dismukes50 ok man sorry for bothering you for something like that. And War Damn Eagle #AllAmerican
  2. 28m u09vqs9c2smcvxa1rt71_normal.png thebluemenace@thebluemenace
    @Dismukes50 @AuburnTigers1st reese thank you for setting the record straight

Why would you assume that rumors started on a bammer recruiting board are true?

Key word is "if" . I don't want to believe it at all

I am sensitive to my school being represented in the best light by all concerned and in all venues.

Anyone who hurts it has worn out their welcome be it

a player or a poster or a randum person on the street wearing AU colors.

Key word is "if" . I don't want to believe it at all

Well, after venting and calming down, two things are for sure, AU WILL sign a pretty good class, and AU will not have its entire performance based on one LB. Thank goodness CToney is solid, cause he will be a good one.

I am sensitive to my school being represented in the best light by all concerned and in all venues.

I agree 1000% don't want nothing to be associated with what happened at bama with gov Wallace

Penn State feels your pain.

It shouldn't take long to figure out if the rumors are true. I myself have no contacts but I know a lot of folks here do and are checking as we speak. Only a matter of time before the truth comes out.

I'm far more bothered by the alleged incident than any one prospect...

Dismukes has denied it on twitter.

JuanDrew Johnson@AuburnTigers1st

@Dismukes50 just wanted to point out to you there is a rumor about you and Reuben on Bama recruiting boards. Any truth?

1h a3a928eb7e3aab9988b9048b518a055a_normal.jpeg Reese Dismukes@Dismukes50

@AuburnTigers1st no

1. JuanDrew Johnson@AuburnTigers1st
    @Dismukes50 ok man sorry for bothering you for something like that. And War Damn Eagle #AllAmerican
  2. 28m u09vqs9c2smcvxa1rt71_normal.png thebluemenace@thebluemenace
    @Dismukes50 @AuburnTigers1st reese thank you for setting the record straight

Not saying this rumor is true whatsoever, but you cant possibly think Reese would confirm something like this on twitter if it is....

OK so stupid question 101, but can we get some confirmation as to his whereabouts etc...

I am not getting down on you for asking .

A perfectly valid question to ask.

Let me ask you "WHY indeed". This interweb and instant gratification thing does not give us the right to invade a person's privacy.

He is a private person and has a family. Why should his life be interrupted to calm down grown men worrying about an internet story ?

Things will work out .

Peace luv and Tigers

OK so stupid question 101, but can we get some confirmation as to his whereabouts etc...

I am not getting down on you for asking .

A perfectly valid question to ask.

Let me ask you "WHY indeed". This interweb and instant gratification thing does not give us the right to invade a person's privacy.

He is a private person and has a family. Why should his life be interrupted to calm down grown men worrying about an internet story ?

Things will work out .

Peace luv and Tigers

I understand, no worries. I just wonder if we have a "No" from Reese and other tweets, we can't get one from the Plains or Turdville?

Archived