2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

with the defensive staff we now have on board, Rueben will be in great hands, and will develop into an all SEC 1st team selection in a season or 2. My older brother is a UAT fan, and will not concede that Rueben will be an Auburn Tiger. I guess come NSD or sooner, he will finally have to realize that RF is Auburn bound.

just shoot his ass....................................j/k

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with the defensive staff we now have on board, Rueben will be in great hands, and will develop into an all SEC 1st team selection in a season or 2. My older brother is a UAT fan, and will not concede that Rueben will be an Auburn Tiger. I guess come NSD or sooner, he will finally have to realize that RF is Auburn bound.

just shoot his ass....................................j/k

Doc4,

:-\ Sigh, I too have one of those. :-\

While I can understand Golf's thinking,

I can't ........Mother would be bitter.

Depends if she is an AUBURN fan or a member of the darkside. I would shoot also she will love you.

Mom was neutral, but she'd want her baby Bamr boy not to suffer.

Sis was B'Southern grad, and Mom liked her best anyway.

She support AU in a pantherish sort of way. Our grandmother used to say she loved us but not always our ways. So, I claim the family majority on a split ticket.

But back to future AU linebackers.......

then bastes them in jet fuel

And serves them with some Fava beans and a nice Cianti...sthsthsthsthsth! (In my best Hannibal Lector voice)

Honestly, I am looking for help. I just don't understand how Alabama seems to win at everything. I know AU has beaten them, and will beat them in the future; however, what I don't get is how in the world they manage to come out on top no matter what the circumstances are. This is not some post complaining about a "little brother syndrome" or how unfair it is. I just really don't get how Alabama can unfairly pull scholarships from quality players, but everyone still lines up at their door. I don't get how Alabama can lose at HOME to a much lower ranked team and still somehow find its way to a NC. I don't get how Saban continues to perpetuate his apparent luck with recruits.

Something else I don't understand is how AU can do so well. Can bounce back from losing its ENTIRE COACHING STAFF and then at the last second, I mean almost literally the last step in the race mange to fall on their faces (IF THE RF RUMORS ARE TRUE). RF was a big part of MA, and a good help for CL. Who are our biggest recruits? Well, them. What are our biggest needs? LB, DL. How in the world does AU continually screw up at the last second?

Give Gus some time; 2 or 3 years. I know that sounds like forever with the turds doing so well, but Rome wasn't built in a day!

How old are you? Alabama is up right now. Auburn has been up recently and will again be competing for championships. We have had top 10 recruiting classes the last 3 years. Things are good and will be great

I feel like everyone forgets "6 in a row" way too easily.

that's because "6 in a row" was over 5 years ago and they're too concerned with 3 out 4. this program just went 3-9, people need to be concerned with the overall picture of what this staff is trying to accomplish. 1 player doesn't make or break a program.

Archived