2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....another Reuben thread. This could've been added to the "reuben update" one. :dunno: j/k Thanks for the info ST. I think you've earned the right to start as many new threads as you like....regardless of how repetitive they seem. ;D

....another Reuben thread. This could've been added to the "reuben update" one. :dunno: j/k Thanks for the info ST. I think you've earned the right to start as many new threads as you like....regardless of how repetitive they seem. ;D

:-\ :cool:

After seeing all the negative comments from Bammers, I firgured it would not be Bama.

(Too much drama, we don't want him, he's going to be trouble.etc.)

Translation- he said "no thanks"

I really hope to see Rueben be the impact player he can be in Orange and Blue!!!

+1

This is a perfect example of how good recruiting works. Kids don't really commit to coaches. They commit to schools, opportunities and how that message is delivered. Reuben didn't commit to Trooper, he committed to the message that was delivered to him. When the new staff had the opportunity to deliver the message to Ruebenin a manner that he could believe in, Auburn won him back. This is a good example as to why I think the future is very bright.

ST- Care to give us your prediction in who we close with on Feb. 6th? Obviously, Foster is one of the remaining 8.

I will do that sometime this weekend

U da man!

Great news for the program!!!!! Great talent just needs a little grooming, but will probably start day 1! Also, to me he's a better running back than he is a MLB. If he would have only played one side of the ball he would've been a bigger beast than he was. IMO glad to have him

I sure hope this is accurate information and appreciate it greatly. IMO Foster is our #1 recruiting given his leadership first and then his talent. When the top UA recruits flock to him (Uncle Ruben) in such a short period of time it shows how special the kid is. Like I said before Foster will be a fan favorite as soon as Gus gets confirms his fax.........and please send that fax or deliver it in person Ruben LOL !

War Eagle !

I sure hope this is accurate information and appreciate it greatly. IMO Foster is our #1 recruiting given his leadership first and then his talent. When the top UA recruits flock to him (Uncle Ruben) in such a short period of time it shows how special the kid is. Like I said before Foster will be a fan favorite as soon as Gus gets confirms his fax.........and please send that fax or deliver it in person Ruben LOL !

War Eagle !

Agree 100 %. I've never wished for a Monday to get he so quick!!!!!!!!!!

Save the fax machine wear & tear- hand delivering will be fine. Ha!!

Yeah, he's only a mile or so, huh?? :)

Not a done deal until Signing Day, of course, but:

I always thought Rueben would come back to the fold. It's only natural to rethink one's situation when all of the coaches that were recruiting you get fired, but I expected Malzahn and the great recruiters he hired--especially CRG from UGA--to reel Foster back in. He already uprooted his Mom and daughter to transfer to Auburn High, I just couldn't see them going through another such move so soon. (Actually, once a resident of the Loveliest Village, I don't know why anyone would leave it if they didn't have to!)

I just hope Rueben himself is doing some heavy duty recruiting for us on his OV this weekend!

Yeah, he's only a mile or so, huh?? :)

Can you hand it in? lol

with the defensive staff we now have on board, Rueben will be in great hands, and will develop into an all SEC 1st team selection in a season or 2. My older brother is a UAT fan, and will not concede that Rueben will be an Auburn Tiger. I guess come NSD or sooner, he will finally have to realize that RF is Auburn bound.

Archived