2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Sure would be hard to suit up on the dark pink and white with an auburn logo on your arm. That goes for either dark pink whether its bammer or thuga

The smile on his face he had that he tried to hide while talking about AU on the Fox recruiting show has me convinced he is going to be a Tiger. I could be wrong, but I think the host of the show saw what I saw too. I think he is just helping AU get a little ESPN attention on signing day by saying he is undecided. Those with more info please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure would be hard to suit up on the dark pink and white with an auburn logo on your arm. That goes for either dark pink whether its bammer or thuga

The smile on his face he had that he tried to hide while talking about AU on the Fox recruiting show has me convinced he is going to be a Tiger. I could be wrong, but I think the host of the show saw what I saw too. I think he is just helping AU get a little ESPN attention on signing day by saying he is undecided. Those with more info please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I saw that, too. I felt a whole lot better after watching his interview, his body language and the way he was speaking about AU just points to him coming here. I feel pretty good about our chances.

We asked four high-profile recruits, Robert Nkemdiche, Reuben Foster, Quinton Powell, and Max Redfield, what led them to decommit during their recruitments.

Tags: RecruitingNation, Reuben Foster, Robert Nkemdiche, Max Redfield, Quinton Powell

Link to video below

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=8867168

Many people saw him win MVP of a national HS All-Star game. That should be some indication of capability.

Hmmm...I'm still skeptical...

Don't be. He is as good as advertised. I have first hand knowledge.

;D I was just pullin dudes leg Soldier. Next I was gonna say he seems kinda soft. :poke: Just to see who got irate first.

Many people saw him win MVP of a national HS All-Star game. That should be some indication of capability.

Hmmm...I'm still skeptical...

Don't be. He is as good as advertised. I have first hand knowledge.

;D/> I was just pullin dudes leg Soldier. Next I was gonna say he seems kinda soft. :poke:/> Just to see who got irate first.

Oh ha. Thats what I get for reading the site at work :P

Hearing some very good news on Reuben. I will be very surprised if Reuben doesn't sign with Auburn.

Percentage: 95^

Thanks ST.....we sure hope to hear many more good things from you after this weekend.

ST- Care to give us your prediction in who we close with on Feb. 6th? Obviously, Foster is one of the remaining 8.

I will do that sometime this weekend

ST- Care to give us your prediction in who we close with on Feb. 6th? Obviously, Foster is one of the remaining 8.

Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it.

+1

After seeing all the negative comments from Bammers, I firgured it would not be Bama.

(Too much drama, we don't want him, he's going to be trouble.etc.)

Translation- he said "no thanks"

I really hope to see Rueben be the impact player he can be in Orange and Blue!!!

Archived