2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Really wish if he is such a lock to Auburn he would recommit and give us some momentum going into these final 2 weeks. He seems to have a personality that a lot of other kids like and so would be nice to have him and JJ rally troops here at the end and finish off a solid class

He does not have to commit publicly to do that.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really wish if he is such a lock to Auburn he would recommit and give us some momentum going into these final 2 weeks. He seems to have a personality that a lot of other kids like and so would be nice to have him and JJ rally troops here at the end and finish off a solid class

I guess that's true I just feel like it has a bigger impact when you have that Auburn commit tag next to ya. But then again it might not make that big of a difference.

All I know is if we finish with Lawson and Foster like I think we will then I will be just fine with this class. Both could make an impact next season

Agreed, I believe he will more than likely tip his hand following the visit this weekend. He, Lawson, Kamara and Adams will be there will they not? Then they (-Kamara) will be here the last weekend if I am remembering correct. THAT WILL BE HUGE! (<--understatement of the year!)

Agreed, I believe he will more than likely tip his hand following the visit this weekend. He, Lawson, Kamara and Adams will be there will they not? Then they (-Kamara) will be here the last weekend if I am remembering correct. THAT WILL BE HUGE! (<--understatement of the year!)

Lawson not visiting Ga

Where do you keep getting Kamara from? He is not visiting. He is not nor has not ever been interested in Auburn.

E, I'm going to assume for a second we get Foster (I know what that means) but if we do will it help us at all with Adams?

Where do you keep getting Kamara from? He is not visiting. He is not nor has not ever been interested in Auburn.

He's saying Kamara will be in Georgia, and the others minus Kamara will be in Auburn the next weekend

He's saying Kamara will be in Georgia, and the others minus Kamara will be in Auburn the next weekend

Oh. He did not make that clear the way he worded it.

E, I'm going to assume for a second we get Foster (I know what that means) but if we do will it help us at all with Adams?

Couldn't hurt.

At one time I was still interested in Reuben but after reading his comments from his interview last night stating that he "expects" either Ala , Ga or Auburn to "take care" of him and his daughter, I prefer he just go somewhere else. Please..we do not need it! Please Reuben go somewhere else and be safe and enjoy, but not on our dime ok!

At one time I was still interested in Reuben but after reading his comments from his interview last night stating that he "expects" either Ala , Ga or Auburn to "take care" of him and his daughter, I prefer he just go somewhere else. Please..we do not need it! Please Reuben go somewhere else and be safe and enjoy, but not on our dime ok!

WOW! Really??? He did not mean baby or anything like that. He meant whatever school he chose would be family and families look out for and take care of each other.

Seriously?????? After all the hope that Auburn has on Foster you are commenting like this????

And you believe everything "you read" on these forums that are posted by rival fans, etc.????? Damn people! I saw the entire interview and he was nothing but POSITIVE about AU. He said he wants to stay close to his daughter so he can take care of her. He NEVER said anything about AU, UA or GA taking care of his or his family.

And you believe everything "you read" on these forums that are posted by rival fans, etc.????? Damn people! I saw the entire interview and he was nothing but POSITIVE about AU. He said he wants to stay close to his daughter so he can take care of her. He NEVER said anything about AU, UA or GA taking care of his or his family.

Correct, I heard the interview also.

Can't believe an actual AU fan would post such BS.

Correct, I heard the interview also.

Can't believe an actual AU fan would post such BS.

Give the guy a break. If you haven't seen Foster interact in public before he might of seemed brash to someone. Cocky. Just a perception difference between a quiet reserved prospect and an out going lime light prospect. The limelight is on the kids so much these days. The very least he was talkative and responded very well to the questions.

I think it's fair to say that he is alone in his opinion. I say we just ignore it and keep talking about how much the rest of us want the best LB in this class....

Is Lawson visiting UGA?

Would be nice if he would re-commit and recruit for us. But I don't think he has his mind made up 100%. I think he is going to let these last visits help decide. I think and hope he ends up in Auburn, though. With these 5 star guys, you can't expect for them to stay committed. Would be a great get, though.

Troll? .... ~ serious question

Is Lawson visiting UGA?

No. Lawson is due to go to UNC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the one drawback to a free site.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the one drawback to a free site.

It is like the old days of sitting in English literature class and the teacher asks you for an interpretation of some obscure sonnet. You offer up your response and everyone else in the class looks at you and thinks with that certain facial expression that says....."Where did you come up with that?"

Wouldnt it be sweet if foster committed to bama tonight and signed with AU on signing day, while looking right into that espn camera and giving us all a big smile. Lol

Wouldnt it be sweet if foster committed to bama tonight and signed with AU on signing day, while looking right into that espn camera and giving us all a big smile. Lol

No. We need him recruiting for us so publicly uncommitted is better. Plus that would be tough for all the hospitals to have heart attack cases from Auburn fans all at once.

Archived