2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

So basically it's probably between us and Georgia now?

No matter what their number crunch is or anything else going against them, don't ever ever ever count out Bama. 3 team race.

Whatever dude. Do you see Crimson Helicopters? Sometimes they are in the trees as well.

AU vs. UGA, I like the Home team. JMO.

Some people need to take off their O and B glasses off and see and know that Saban and company are the best in the business. You can't count them out. Does that mean the will get him? No, but they will always be there no matter how bad we don't want them there. I want him at AU just as much as anyone, but you need to face reality.

We understand, but all things do not revolve around that man in Tuscaloosa and that is reality. They can't sign but so many recruits.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIFWIW, as of now I feel Reuben will sign with AU.

well damn I feel soooooo much better now.

Prune juice finally worked?

Probably that and changed his depends.

Or he found his dentures...gumming his lunch must have "sucked."

Ouch Golf. What's going on? :)

not much since he misplaced his little blue pills.

he's still uncommitted...

Golf will find his dentures and blue pills before Reuben commits. Actually, Golf and Reuben have a lot in common...both can't figure out where they are going...

yeah and golf is old and you might be a big gay bird......

50/50

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

(Face in hands) "No of course not..." :'(

So basically it's probably between us and Georgia now?

No matter what their number crunch is or anything else going against them, don't ever ever ever count out Bama. 3 team race.

Whatever dude. Do you see Crimson Helicopters? Sometimes they are in the trees as well.

AU vs. UGA, I like the Home team. JMO.

Some people need to take off their O and B glasses off and see and know that Saban and company are the best in the business. You can't count them out. Does that mean the will get him? No, but they will always be there no matter how bad we don't want them there. I want him at AU just as much as anyone, but you need to face reality.

Please, if you're going to scold us, at least stay current with your info. Reuben left turdtown early, visit did not go well.

The interview was no such thing. Yeah, haters gonna hate. No mention of in-roads new staff has made. Mostly focused on all the negatives, i.e. de-committs. Indicated that Lawson was toss-up between UT and Clemsux. Reuben wasn't even interviewed, just appeared in a promo for next segment. Scout (Fox Co.) never fails to underwhelm me with their lack of NEW info. Indicated JS wouldn't be given a shot at QB unless there are issues and that he is a WR at the next level. Maybe so but even the quote from Jason contradicted those douchebags from Scout.

And of course he had to get his hanky while talking about Bama and their class. :puke: For real!!!

I can't imagine him going anywhere but down the street from his current home. He loves Auburn. It just oozes out of him.

AU's getting the Feb. 1st OV... officially FYI.

IMO this is VERY telling. Why would RF bother with an OV across the street if for nothing more than to help recruit. IMO RF is ours. I don't think he would have an OV set up with AU if he were feeling like going to Bama or UGA. ESPECIALLY not on possibly the biggest recruiting weekend this year right before signing day with CL, and all of the other major recruits coming. He is all AU, mark my words.

Hopefully there will be a few more big ones come on the 1st as well. RF can be the one to tie it all together. C'mon big guy!

Archived