2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

So basically it's probably between us and Georgia now?

No matter what their number crunch is or anything else going against them, don't ever ever ever count out Bama. 3 team race.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter what their number crunch is or anything else going against them, don't ever ever ever count out Bama. 3 team race.

Whatever dude. Do you see Crimson Helicopters? Sometimes they are in the trees as well.

AU vs. UGA, I like the Home team. JMO.

It's been that way.

Well that's good news. Who do you believe is the leader right now? He's visiting Georgia next weekend so that might change things.

I told you guys Bama likely does not have room for Reuben. They are on a numbers crunch. They very well could get another player to grayshirt to make room but as it stands now they have 5 spots left. 3 of those are going to virtual locks, Vonn Bell, Dee Liner, and fast rising Eddie Jackson. That leaves 2 spots left for Eddie Vandoeres, Tunsil, Kamara, Monty Adams, Tony Conner, Jason Carr, and Reuben. Reuben is at the end of the line on that take list so I would not be surprised at all if Reuben and Bama parted ways.

props to you, Reuben made no comments on his bama visit, so he did not say the standard quo!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Not sure if sarcastic or serious based on last week. lol

serious, lol

I told you guys Bama likely does not have room for Reuben. They are on a numbers crunch. They very well could get another player to grayshirt to make room but as it stands now they have 5 spots left. 3 of those are going to virtual locks, Vonn Bell, Dee Liner, and fast rising Eddie Jackson. That leaves 2 spots left for Eddie Vandoeres, Tunsil, Kamara, Monty Adams, Tony Conner, Jason Carr, and Reuben. Reuben is at the end of the line on that take list so I would not be surprised at all if Reuben and Bama parted ways.

They make me want to vomit! (bama that is) E- Who other than Reuben do you think loses out of that group? I don't see Kamara overtaking the RB spot in turdtown, wish he would check us out. Maybe that also puts Adams on the Plains as well. If I were Reuben you better believe I come to AU to stick it to saban each chance I get!!!!

I don't know about losing out but Kamara just flat out said it does not bother hm at all that Bama has 3 RBs committed.

Yeah I know. I just would hate to see him get shuffled out. He has IT, he's a gamer. I would love for us to end up with RF, MA and AK! I think he is perfect for this offense, but I'm not and O kinda guy. My skills were on the other side. I assume Conner is out for us with KH being on board.

It's been that way.

Well that's good news. Who do you believe is the leader right now? He's visiting Georgia next weekend so that might change things.

I have felt Auburn leads since the Sunday after the UAAA game. That may change this weekend though.

It's been that way.

I have felt Auburn leads since the Sunday after the UAAA game. That may change this weekend though.

:no: Don't let it happen E!!! Lol.

It's been that way.

You say that like I have a say in the matter. lol

http://www.hobnailbo...-foster-update/

Excerpt from above listed site in reference to Foster's visit to Al.

Reuben Foster: Foster visited Alabama this past weekend and it did not seem to go as planned for the 5-star MLB from Auburn, AL. Foster chose to leave his visit early and we have heard that Foster and Alabama coaches did not agree on something and Foster chose to end his visit early. What does this mean for Alabama? What does this mean for the Georgia Bulldogs? Foster will visit Georgia this coming weekend with some other big time prospects. He will join Kamara, Adams, and Bellamy for one of UGA’s largest recruiting weekends of the year. UGA could very well win over Foster this weekend.

Is there any backdoor conversations from sources to highlight this?

Not sure what you are asking. Most of my post is fairly public knowledge.

Same as is mine. The question was have you heard of any other reports similar to this post?

http://www.hobnailbo...-foster-update/

Excerpt from above listed site in reference to Foster's visit to Al.

Reuben Foster: Foster visited Alabama this past weekend and it did not seem to go as planned for the 5-star MLB from Auburn, AL. Foster chose to leave his visit early and we have heard that Foster and Alabama coaches did not agree on something and Foster chose to end his visit early. What does this mean for Alabama? What does this mean for the Georgia Bulldogs? Foster will visit Georgia this coming weekend with some other big time prospects. He will join Kamara, Adams, and Bellamy for one of UGA’s largest recruiting weekends of the year. UGA could very well win over Foster this weekend.

Is there any backdoor conversations from sources to highlight this?

Not sure what you are asking. Most of my post is fairly public knowledge.

Same as is mine. The question was have you heard of any other reports similar to this post?

No aand I have not looked since it does not surprise me.

It's been that way.

:no:/> Don't let it happen E!!! Lol.

Oh. You don't? Whoops.

It's been that way.

They showed him in attendance at the Hawks game today on TV. Even though Georgia has the official visit next weekend, he lives in Auburn and has been hanging around the athletic complex a lot from what I hear. So with that said, Georgia may give him a "wow" visit, but because of our location we will have more time and will be able to build better relationships with the coaches. I think Georgia may "lead" a week from today but I think/hope we will have the edge on signing day.

A few things:

1) He needs to concentrate on his grades.

2) Has he taken the ACT yet?

3) I find it laughable that there would be a number crunch for a top 10 player in the country. That sounds like something a uat fan made up.

He just needs to choose AU, make his grades, and come help lead our future defenses.

TIFWIW, as of now I feel Reuben will sign with AU.

What do you think the probability is that we sign Reuben...50-50? ;D

What do you think the probability of Bigbird changing his mind is?

What do you the probality of Bigbird changing is?

0.02 %...I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

well damn I feel soooooo much better now.

Prune juice finally worked?

Probably that and changed his depends.

Whatever dude. Do you see Crimson Helicopters? Sometimes they are in the trees as well.

AU vs. UGA, I like the Home team. JMO.

Some people need to take off their O and B glasses off and see and know that Saban and company are the best in the business. You can't count them out. Does that mean the will get him? No, but they will always be there no matter how bad we don't want them there. I want him at AU just as much as anyone, but you need to face reality.

Or he found his dentures...gumming his lunch must have "sucked."

Or he found his dentures...gumming his lunch must have "sucked."

Ouch Golf. What's going on? :)

Archived