2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Learned tonight that RF has some academic work to do to get qualified. Supposedly it's not too bad and he'll probably be OK, but still surprised it's not been discussed much. We need him qualified and at Auburn.

I had asked about his qualifying status a few weeks back. A friend of mine's uncle had heard in his circles at Auburn that there was some concern there. If there is some doubt I hope he buckles down and gets his grades in order.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very tired of the paranoia

Very tired of ppl scolding others for being concerned about losing an elite lb

If people choose not to believe insiders and those with connections in their confidence that Reuben will sign with Auburn, thats fine. Just keep the paranoia inside yourselves and don't spread it.

This

Also it's hard to lose an elite lb when he already decomitted. In my mind he is not anyone's to lose right now. Wherever he signs he is someone's to gain. You can't lose something you don't currently have.

Learned tonight that RF has some academic work to do to get qualified. Supposedly it's not too bad and he'll probably be OK, but still surprised it's not been discussed much. We need him qualified and at Auburn.

How reliable is that info? Before he moved to Auburn from Georgia it was being said that Foster was on track to qualify for early graduation over there.

Note of caution: There are extremely few people that could know what any student's grade situation is. Unless some high school counselor or administrative official is willing to risk getting fired by running his/her mouth, that info isn't getting out.

If you are confident in your source, fine, but that information is not something you'd hear around the water cooler.

It originated from Bryan Matthews. Bryan would not say it if it was not a concern.

Yet you argued that point when I said it weeks ago...

How reliable is that info? Before he moved to Auburn from Georgia it was being said that Foster was on track to qualify for early graduation over there.

Note of caution: There are extremely few people that could know what any student's grade situation is. Unless some high school counselor or administrative official is willing to risk getting fired by running his/her mouth, that info isn't getting out.

If you are confident in your source, fine, but that information is not something you'd hear around the water cooler.

It originated from Bryan Matthews. Bryan would not say it if it was not a concern.

That's why the first sentence in my post was the question "How reliable is that info?". Bryan Matthews, fine. Heard while standing around at the basketball game, not so fine.

\

Yet you argued that point when I said it weeks ago...

Bryan did not acknowledge it til Yesterday. Was not going to agree with it til someone I trust posted it.

So, how did Reuben get courtside seats for the Hawks game today? Apparently, he's all over the TV.

He was in turdtown this weekend. REC?

A guy on twitter just said that he gave Reuben the tickets because he could not go to the game. He said they were teammates at Troup when Reuben was there.

http://www.hobnailbo...-foster-update/

Excerpt from above listed site in reference to Foster's visit to Al.

Reuben Foster: Foster visited Alabama this past weekend and it did not seem to go as planned for the 5-star MLB from Auburn, AL. Foster chose to leave his visit early and we have heard that Foster and Alabama coaches did not agree on something and Foster chose to end his visit early. What does this mean for Alabama? What does this mean for the Georgia Bulldogs? Foster will visit Georgia this coming weekend with some other big time prospects. He will join Kamara, Adams, and Bellamy for one of UGA’s largest recruiting weekends of the year. UGA could very well win over Foster this weekend.

I hope UGA does not win him over; but I am also happy if Bama continues not to do so.

The truth is, we really do need Reuben more than the other schools ....

Reuben Foster: Foster visited Alabama this past weekend and it did not seem to go as planned for the 5-star MLB from Auburn, AL. Foster chose to leave his visit early and we have heard that Foster and Alabama coaches did not agree on something and Foster chose to end his visit early. What does this mean for Alabama? What does this mean for the Georgia Bulldogs? Foster will visit Georgia this coming weekend with some other big time prospects. He will join Kamara, Adams, and Bellamy for one of UGA’s largest recruiting weekends of the year. UGA could very well win over Foster this weekend.

Has anyone heard any other similar reports?

I told you guys Bama likely does not have room for Reuben. They are on a numbers crunch. They very well could get another player to grayshirt to make room but as it stands now they have 5 spots left. 3 of those are going to virtual locks, Vonn Bell, Dee Liner, and fast rising Eddie Jackson. That leaves 2 spots left for Eddie Vandoeres, Tunsil, Kamara, Monty Adams, Tony Conner, Jason Carr, and Reuben. Reuben is at the end of the line on that take list so I would not be surprised at all if Reuben and Bama parted ways.

I told you guys Bama likely does not have room for Reuben. They are on a numbers crunch. They very well could get another player to grayshirt to make room but as it stands now they have 5 spots left. 3 of those are going to virtual locks, Vonn Bell, Dee Liner, and fast rising Eddie Jackson. That leaves 2 spots left for Eddie Vandoeres, Tunsil, Kamara, Monty Adams, Tony Conner, Jason Carr, and Reuben. Reuben is at the end of the line on that take list so I would not be surprised at all if Reuben and Bama parted ways.

props to you, Reuben made no comments on his bama visit, so he did not say the standard quo!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Is there any backdoor conversations from sources to highlight this?

They make me want to vomit! (bama that is) E- Who other than Reuben do you think loses out of that group? I don't see Kamara overtaking the RB spot in turdtown, wish he would check us out. Maybe that also puts Adams on the Plains as well. If I were Reuben you better believe I come to AU to stick it to saban each chance I get!!!!

It is what it is, UAT is highly improbable for Reuben's service

Not sure what you are asking. Most of my post is fairly public knowledge.

They make me want to vomit! (bama that is) E- Who other than Reuben do you think loses out of that group? I don't see Kamara overtaking the RB spot in turdtown, wish he would check us out. Maybe that also puts Adams on the Plains as well. If I were Reuben you better believe I come to AU to stick it to saban each chance I get!!!!

I don't know about losing out but Kamara just flat out said it does not bother hm at all that Bama has 3 RBs committed.

props to you, Reuben made no comments on his bama visit, so he did not say the standard quo!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Not sure if sarcastic or serious based on last week. lol

Archived