2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very tired of the paranoia

Very tired of ppl scolding others for being concerned about losing an elite lb

very tired of people misusing the word scolding

If people choose not to believe insiders and those with connections in their confidence that Reuben will sign with Auburn, thats fine. Just keep the paranoia inside yourselves and don't spread it.

If people choose not to believe insiders and those with connections in their confidence that Reuben will sign with Auburn, thats fine. Just keep the parania inside yourselves and don't spread it.

Paranoia or piranha? Because if the latter is in you, I suggest getting it removed ASAP!

;)

If people choose not to believe insiders and those with connections in their confidence that Reuben will sign with Auburn, thats fine. Just keep the parania inside yourselves and don't spread it.

I haven't spread it but are u really saying we should not express any concern about foster? Some of these insiders are claiming it is up in the air. Personally I think he ends up a tiger but I don't see a problem with people expressing worry that we might lose him.

And this is not directed at u E but it is funny to me that some of the same people who belittled anyone who dared think yeldon, calloway, or liner might flip are doing the same with those who worry we might not get foster. Just seems funny to me

/rant

really man?insiders have been wrong as many times as they have been right.everyone thanks insiders for their info but to say that there is no reason to be concerned is wrong

The point is, the paranoia is annoying. It serves no purpose other than to create bad karma. If he surprises us and flips, we'll get over it and move on.

The point is, the paranoia is annoying. It serves no purpose other than to create bad karma. If he surprises us and flips, we'll get over it and move on.

I dont believe in karma,but seeing the bad in every situation concerning recruiting gets annoying.

look at it this way, he isn't a flip because we don't currently have him. when he chooses Auburn it is a bonus!

:-\ Really, all this over one LB with a tatoo ?

The compelling reason to click onto this thread is to see if it reaches 600 K hits before NSD.

But, since I'm here...........anybody got any straight 100 % righteous inside FACTS on who RF signs with ?

:wareagle::homer:

The compelling reason to click onto this thread is to see if it reaches 600 K hits before NSD.

But, since I'm here...........anybody got any straight 100 % righteous inside FACTS on who RF signs with ?

It's kinda hard for us to know when the young man himself doesn't know.

.anybody got any straight 100 % righteous inside FACTS on who RF signs with ?

ditto...

ditto...

insiders say auburn

:-\/> Really, all this over one LB with a tatoo ?

:wareagle:/> :homer:/>

ditto...

insiders say auburn

Actually just about everything he has done lately suggests Auburn. He basically lives at the Athletic Complex.

Thank You...Golf Clap

Rule of thumb: WATCH WHAT THEY DO.

Rueben continues to visit AU Athletic Complex=Auburn lean

Liner staying around Bama=Bama troll

Learned tonight that RF has some academic work to do to get qualified. Supposedly it's not too bad and he'll probably be OK, but still surprised it's not been discussed much. We need him qualified and at Auburn.

Learned tonight that RF has some academic work to do to get qualified. Supposedly it's not too bad and he'll probably be OK, but still surprised it's not been discussed much. We need him qualified and at Auburn.

How reliable is that info? Before he moved to Auburn from Georgia it was being said that Foster was on track to qualify for early graduation over there.

Note of caution: There are extremely few people that could know what any student's grade situation is. Unless some high school counselor or administrative official is willing to risk getting fired by running his/her mouth, that info isn't getting out.

If you are confident in your source, fine, but that information is not something you'd hear around the water cooler.

How reliable is that info? Before he moved to Auburn from Georgia it was being said that Foster was on track to qualify for early graduation over there.

Note of caution: There are extremely few people that could know what any student's grade situation is. Unless some high school counselor or administrative official is willing to risk getting fired by running his/her mouth, that info isn't getting out.

If you are confident in your source, fine, but that information is not something you'd hear around the water cooler.

It originated from Bryan Matthews. Bryan would not say it if it was not a concern.

Archived