2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it for what it is worth (believe what you want) but the word on the street is Rueben Foster is going to Alabama. This comes from a source that was right about TJ and Dee Liner... Once again you don't have to believe it (I don't want to believe it) but the guy has been right thus far. We shall see.

Question is what has said source not gotten right?

Nothing. He offered up the info and I be dang he was right on Dee, but I figured that anyways. The reason I posted was because I told him I believe that Rueben would stay with Auburn and he differed. I was a little shocked about it so I posted. But then again who knows. Although he seemed pretty confident and said it was a shame and that he hated to see us miss out on him.

We'll see. Bama has limited spots left and have other players higher on the board because of need. I don't think Bama can take him unless they miss on other players.

You always have room for a player like RF. Too good for anyone to pass up.

Take it for what it is worth (believe what you want) but the word on the street is Rueben Foster is going to Alabama. This comes from a source that was right about TJ and Dee Liner... Once again you don't have to believe it (I don't want to believe it) but the guy has been right thus far. We shall see.

Nothing. He offered up the info and I be dang he was right on Dee, but I figured that anyways. The reason I posted was because I told him I believe that Rueben would stay with Auburn and he differed. I was a little shocked about it so I posted. But then again who knows. Although he seemed pretty confident and said it was a shame and that he hated to see us miss out on him.

We'll see. Bama has limited spots left and have other players higher on the board because of need. I don't think Bama can take him unless they miss on other players.

Agreed. I think he's the best player this class.

No doubt he is an amazing player but they need guys like Tunsil, Vonn Bell, and Dee Liner more for depth at those positions.

agreed

No doubt he is an amazing player but they need guys like Tunsil, Vonn Bell, and Dee Liner more for depth at those positions.

If Reuben wants to sign little nicky will definitely make room for him. FYI, it is not new for Saban to pull back offer from a verbal commit before NSD, DArius Philon last year may be a good example :-\

If Reuben wants to sign little nicky will definitely make room for him. FYI, it is not new for Saban to pull back offer from a verbal commit before NSD, DArius Philon last year may be a good example :-\

We are VERY weak at LB which is that much more incentive for nick to press him. Not the first time he has done this and won't be the last.

War Eagle !

^^This^^ Depth issue or not, only a fool would pass on a player like RF. Saban is a lot of things, but he's not a fool. If anything, they'd drop someone they've already got to make room. It makes them better and hurts AU. Best of both worlds for Bammer.

If you are Reuben, you are wondering if you want to play with Liner, or Matthews, or Lawson. You are also wondering which school will be best for both him in his football career as well as best for his daughter and mother.

If you are Reuben, you are wondering if you want to play with Liner, or Matthews, or Lawson. You are also wondering which school will be best for both him in his football career as well as best for his daughter and mother.

Lawson is the best of those 3, and auburn gives him the best chance at starting immediately. Just sayin.

IDK, how deep is UGA, and isn't their current starter going to the NFL? But yes, I would agree that AU is best, but that is because I am wearing my O & B glasses.

That's why saban went to AHS this week and pandered to Reuben, because they didn't have room for him ? :-\

cmonman-290x268.jpg

Actually the biggest part of the AHS was for 2014 recruit Rashaad Evans.

That's why saban went to AHS this week and pandered to Reuben, because they didn't have room for him ? :-\

cmonman-290x268.jpg

I'm not buying that one at all, lol. Come on man.

was reuben even at school that day? I thought he was at the awards ceremony that day.

earlier in the thread there is a video of him talking about the visit that day, i believe.

was reuben even at school that day? I thought he was at the awards ceremony that day.

earlier in the thread there is a video of him talking about the visit that day, i believe.

It was in an interview with Auburn Undercover and he did state he saw Say-bin-lord-oh-no early that morning at school.

cmonman-290x268.jpg

I'm not buying that one at all, lol. Come on man.

Saban hung around for an in-home visit with Foster and his family that night. Unless Evans was at Foster's house......

I'd trade Liner to keep Foster. I've always thought Liner was a tweener, position wise, and would likely require a redshirt to fill into a DT position.

Being the face of the defense is a big sell. All eyes will watch Reuben plug the Bama run game. Satan's teams will be forced to pass. Foster is a game changer for Auburn. We need him; Satan knows...

Archived