2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I saw somewhere that Bama is celebrating its National championship parade this weekend and saban is using this as a recruiting tool for the prospects this weekend. I hope Reuben Foster don't fall for that.

We had a huge recruiting Junior Day the weekend we celebrated our 2010 championship. Flaunt it if you got it!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw somewhere that Bama is celebrating its National championship parade this weekend and saban is using this as a recruiting tool for the prospects this weekend. I hope Reuben Foster don't fall for that.

We did it in 2011. Wouldn't you?

Doesn't fall for what? That they've won three out of the last four NC's? It's not like they're throwing some kind of gimmick at him. They're giving him the cold, hard truth.

Like it or not bama has plenty to show the recruits this weekend and as long as Emmert is the NCAA prez they will be bullet proof. If we don’t like it then we need to stop it! The only thing that will change the landscape is Auburn focusing on what we control and that is what Auburn does. Tired of getting your @$$ kicked? Embarrassed about the historic drop from the 2010 Whitehouse to 2013 outhouse? Gus & company have a huge task in front of them and look to be doing something about it already. A top 10 recruiting class given all the challenges they inherited would be one hell of a story and send a message.

War Eagle !

Take it for what it is worth (believe what you want) but the word on the street is Rueben Foster is going to Alabama. This comes from a source that was right about TJ and Dee Liner... Once again you don't have to believe it (I don't want to believe it) but the guy has been right thus far. We shall see.

Take it for what it is worth (believe what you want) but the word on the street is Rueben Foster is going to Alabama. This comes from a source that was right about TJ and Dee Liner... Once again you don't have to believe it (I don't want to believe it) but the guy has been right thus far. We shall see.

Question is what has said source not gotten right?

Yeah Rueben Foster is going to Alabama for a Visit.

We all knew this class would never stand up.

Until we have stabiliy and success in our program we will be at a disadvantage and should understand that fact.

Regardless, others will do what is in their best interests in both recruiting and in deciding which school to commit.

I like our staff and they have a LOT of promise as to performance.

Standy by to stand by but my advise is don't get too upset on loses you never had. We'll be fine but with al lot of work.

WD

We all knew this class would never stand up.

Until we have stabiliy and success in our program we will be at a disadvantage and should understand that fact.

Regardless, others will do what is in their best interests in both recruiting and in deciding which school to commit.

I like our staff and they have a LOT of promise as to performance.

Standy by to stand by but my advise is don't get too upset on loses you never had. We'll be fine but with al lot of work.

WD

+ 1

Nothing. He offered up the info and I be dang he was right on Dee, but I figured that anyways. The reason I posted was because I told him I believe that Rueben would stay with Auburn and he differed. I was a little shocked about it so I posted. But then again who knows. Although he seemed pretty confident and said it was a shame and that he hated to see us miss out on him.

Really not too hard to predict Liner flipping when was in turd town 4 weekends strait, telling their players he was coming, and wouldn't even comment on Auburn.

Interesting...

@RadiNabulsi: Reuben Foster says he is going to school 3 hours away from Auburn. Tuscaloosa is 2hrs 40min away. Athens is 3 hrs 7min. http://t.co/vkKBN881

Quote was really taken out of context. He said that going to a school 3 hours a way would kill him.

It's hard to understand what exactly he's implying.

Nothing. He offered up the info and I be dang he was right on Dee, but I figured that anyways. The reason I posted was because I told him I believe that Rueben would stay with Auburn and he differed. I was a little shocked about it so I posted. But then again who knows. Although he seemed pretty confident and said it was a shame and that he hated to see us miss out on him.

We'll see. Bama has limited spots left and have other players higher on the board because of need. I don't think Bama can take him unless they miss on other players.

Interesting...

@RadiNabulsi: Reuben Foster says he is going to school 3 hours away from Auburn. Tuscaloosa is 2hrs 40min away. Athens is 3 hrs 7min. http://t.co/vkKBN881

Quote was really taken out of context. He said that going to a school 3 hours a way would kill him.

It's hard to understand what exactly he's implying.

The statement was made when he was upset and is now no longer relavant.

If he does, it'll be interesting to see if his Mama ends up in an apartment and a job in Tuscaloosa.

Not trying to call you out or anything but I've just become a little too cynical of unnamed sources. If he is claiming to know about Yeldon last year and Liner/Foster this year that would mean he would have to have connections on 2 different staffs. Either that or he is a bammer in which case they believe they can get anyone they want.

Not trying to call you out or anything but I've just become a little too cynical of unnamed sources. If he is claiming to know about Yeldon last year and Liner/Foster this year that would mean he would have to have connections on 2 different staffs. Either that or he is a bammer in which case they believe they can get anyone they want.

I'm just passing on info you don't have to believe anything. I hope RF comes to Auburn. All I am doing is passing on some info that I feel to be reliable. I hope he is wrong and he very well could be, but based off of past info I would take his info and bet on it.

I was shocked because why would a guy who has an AU tattoo, who lives in Auburn, and can be found at Auburn University on any day end up going to Alabama?

I think we need to put a lock on Auburn High. I hate seeing solid players in our own back yard go to other SEC schools. Foster would be a fan favorite the day he walked on campus, but he needs to make the best decision for him. I really thought we still had a good shot, but maybe not.

War Eagle !

Ellitor, what are our chances with Reuben in your opinion? War Eagle!!!

Still think we get him. His mom is helping our coaches work on him.

If he does, it'll be interesting to see if his Mama ends up in an apartment and a job in Tuscaloosa.

Careful, she works for Auburn University. :dunno:

Archived