2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you have to wonder IF Grantham joins Kelly in Philly (as is rumored after Kelly was hired) how this will affect Reuben.....considering most think our biggest competition for him is UGA.

IMO whether Grantham stays or leaves has no bearing on Reuben's decision.

Same thing I said on another thread. Auburn is looking very good with Reuben.

E, I'm sure you read BM's interview that took place today. Are you still confident after reading that?

Yes. And if you remember I was not that way about Dee

Reuben Foster on Alabama:"My feeling about Alabama is like the old feeling I had. That’s coming back. It’s just coming all back over again.”

So tweets EWD

Said the same exact thing about Auburn this morning in a premium interview with Hoke.

Reuben Foster on Alabama:"My feeling about Alabama is like the old feeling I had. That’s coming back. It’s just coming all back over again.”

So tweets EWD

Said the same exact thing about Auburn this morning in a premium interview with Hoke this morning.

Redundant department of redundancy. I am just messing with you I am. Thanks for the information of Foster's info. Lol

I have had a bad feeling about him from the beginning, this could be the other Saban Plant. I hope we get him and I am wrong but from the past I just do not trust the situation.

I have had a bad feeling about him from the beginning, this could be the other Saban Plant. I hope we get him and I am wrong but from the past I just do not trust the situation.

Oh please....

Oh please....

Oh please what..................................? I guess you blew off all the other last minute flips as confused 17 & 18 year old that have a hard time making decisions, can't see the forest from the trees? If anyone does not think Saban pulls this crap on purpose is stupid.

we need one of our boosters to get one of their clients or vendors who is a semi-wealthy auburn fan to take reuben and his daughter to disney world for a week or so.

Oh please....

Oh please what..................................? I guess you blew off all the other last minute flips as confused 17 & 18 year old that have a hard time making decisions, can't see the forest from the trees? If anyone does not think Saban pulls this crap on purpose is stupid.

Nah, I get it. But....at this point, it is what it is. I assure you I won't be upset one way or the other. I still believe we're gonna pull in a pretty damn good class and next year will be even better.

Oh please....

Nah, I get it. But....at this point, it is what it is. I assure you I won't be upset one way or the other. I still believe we're gonna pull in a pretty damn good class and next year will be even better.

We agree

we need one of our boosters to get one of their clients or vendors who is a semi-wealthy auburn fan to take reuben and his daughter to disney world for a week or so.

Not sure if serious but that would be a violation.

So tweets EWD

He said the same thing about Auburn after CGM visited him Monday. So I wouldn't put to much into that.

Not sure if serious but that would be a violation.

i forgot to use yellow text. But yes its a violation every where except uat.

Foster has friends at Tuscaloosa and is going to have a good time. He will sign with Auburn on signing day so all this worrying is for nothing.

^^^^^^THIS

He hasn't recommitted to AU, he hasn't setup an official to AU, he isn't on campus trying to help AU land some of the visiting recruits we are hosting this month. Prior to this week, my opinion was that it was between AU and Georgia. Unless you know something I don't, it's premature to say 'he will sign with Auburn on signing day', and thus there is still cause for worry.

He hasn't recommitted because he is enjoying the process. He hasn't set up an official because he has been to Auburn more times than he can remember. He hangs with some players on the weekends. He has been seen at the athletic complex more times than Pay Dye..lol. Remember he is an 18yr old kid. Lets think for a second what an 18yr male has his mind. Girls, video games and fun. Come Feb. 6th he will be a tiger again.

Just stop....

We had loads of people on here saying how Liner was going to stick with AU and now I guess we are moving on to the same talk with Foster.

Nobody knows where he is going. UGA and bama have just a good of a chance with him (maybe better) as we do.

Whether it irritates you or not he is correct.

Yea, I'm really mad.....

So, you are on record as saying Foster is a lock to AU?

I never said Foster is lost for AU, but I don't see how people can say he is a lock with all the info that's out there. Not even the guys who get paid to cover this stuff have a good feel for what will happen.

I just don't care to see AU fans thinking things are nailed down for Foster and get blown away, if it doesn't happen.

He might end up anywhere. The idea of staying close to his family is bogus. UAT got Richardson's mom a house-sitting job in Tuskaloser. That position or one similar can be found there. Other schools, not being armor plated, would be more subtle but jobs and accomodations will appear wherever Foster wants to attend school.

What we learn from this, no matter where Foster ends up, is that Saban cares about nothing, NOTHING except winning. After what Foster did to bammer, no other coach/school in the country would have him back. Yet here is Saban in Foster's house begging him to sign with UAT. I'd be ashamed, but apparently shame doesn't bother Saban as long as it might help him to win one somewhere down the road.

He might end up anywhere. The idea of staying close to his family is bogus. UAT got Richardson's mom a house-sitting job in Tuskaloser. That position or one similar can be found there. Other schools, not being armor plated, would be more subtle but jobs and accomodations will appear wherever Foster wants to attend school.

What we learn from this, no matter where Foster ends up, is that Saban cares about nothing, NOTHING except winning. After what Foster did to bammer, no other coach/school in the country would have him back. Yet here is Saban in Foster's house begging him to sign with UAT. I'd be ashamed, but apparently shame doesn't bother Saban as long as it might help him to win one somewhere down the road.

Dang I'm shocked here....... good post.

For the record, I think RF will sign with AU.

Does anyone think for a second that saban won't tell Reuben how he loves him and all is forgiven then if he get's him he will make his life miserable. He has plenty of players and will get more.

Does anyone think for a second that saban won't tell Reuben how he loves him and all is forgiven then if he get's him he will make his life miserable. He has plenty of players and will get more.

Saban is pushing the NFL to recruits.

Saban is pushing the NFL to recruits.

I would too if I were him.

Saban would take Foster back if for any reason than to make sure he doesn't go to Auburn. Doesn't Alabama already have linebackers out the wazoo?

If the have room. They have 5 or 6 prospects high on their board than Reuben to fill 3 or 4 spots because of need.. Yes they have LBs out the wazoo.

Archived