2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I would like to make saban obsolete from AHS! Can't someone check Reuben out early for some reason? An unexpected Dr. appt. perhaps?

Why not just pull saban over before he gets there and beat his butt ala the cops in the film Muholland Falls. They cheat, we beat their coaches as punishment. >:D (I'm only a little serious of course.)

Saban_crystal_celebration.gif

Is this the midget carnival worker you were looking for?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reuben Foster is definitely visiting Alabama this weekend and Georgia next. He said he's unofficially visited Auburn about seven times to spend time with the new staff and is not sure if he will officially visit. Foster said he would have a decision on Signing Day or maybe after. Foster said he had a good meeting with Gus Malzahn Monday night and Malzahn wants him to be the face of the defense just like Johnson is going to be the face of the offense. Foster one 6A Lineman of the Year.

Link

Reuben Foster is definitely visiting Alabama this weekend and Georgia next. He said he's unofficially visited Auburn about seven times to spend time with the new staff and is not sure if he will officially visit. Foster said he would have a decision on Signing Day or maybe after. Foster said he had a good meeting with Gus Malzahn Monday night and Malzahn wants him to be the face of the defense just like Johnson is going to be the face of the offense. Foster one 6A Lineman of the Year.

Link

Good stuff, seems Gus is truly all in for RF, I think this will go a long way to signing him.

Link

See previous page.

Link

See previous page.

Sorry, missed it!

Link

See previous page.

Sorry, missed it!

No worries buddy.

So you have to wonder IF Grantham joins Kelly in Philly (as is rumored after Kelly was hired) how this will affect Reuben.....considering most think our biggest competition for him is UGA.

IMO whether Grantham stays or leaves has no bearing on Reuben's decision.

Well, that is what happened to us when our coaching staff was overhauled. Trooper left, and Reuben de-committed, so I would think Grantham leaving would have an effect on him.

Don't think Foster would take 7 UOVs if he had any intentions of going elsewhere. The only reason I think he wouldn't take a OV here is because it's unnecessary (which is a good thing in my opinion) and he wants to milk him recruitment for all it's worth.

So you have to wonder IF Grantham joins Kelly in Philly (as is rumored after Kelly was hired) how this will affect Reuben.....considering most think our biggest competition for him is UGA.

IMO whether Grantham stays or leaves has no bearing on Reuben's decision.

Same thing I said on another thread. Auburn is looking very good with Reuben.

E, I'm sure you read BM's interview that took place today. Are you still confident after reading that?

i grew weary of dee liner and foster is about reach that point with me....if he comes to AU,good,if he doesn't,that might work out to be the best thing....you just never know

Reuben decommited right away. He's made no promise to return. I think he's playing it straight. I hope we convince him that AU is the place for him.

Reuben Foster on Alabama:"My feeling about Alabama is like the old feeling I had. That’s coming back. It’s just coming all back over again.”

So tweets EWD

MEH....I'm so ready for this recruiting period to be over. Either way it turns out, just get it over.

Do what I do... just be happy if he decides to go to AU. If not, who cares.

+1....that's about what its come to for me at this point also. WDE

EDW tweeted wrong. Reuben was talking about Auburn NOT Bama.

No, unfortunately he was talking about the turds. See for yourself. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JtEmTib38BY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DJtEmTib38BY

Archived