2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@EagleDamnWar: Nick Saban is at Auburn High. Will meet 5 star LB twice today.

Once to ask what kind of car he wants, and again to hand him the keys?

Looks like UGA's Grantham has a good shot with Philly...any affect on Foster and Adams?

I assume Chip Kelly might have something to say about that...

Looks like UGA's Grantham has a good shot with Philly...any affect on Foster and Adams?

Yes, Chip Kelly is looking to HIRE Grantham as DC.

Auburn is in Good shape with Reuben but may help with Monty.

According to this article, he might not...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/16/short-list-of-defensive-coordinator-candidates-in-philly-possibly-sends-bad-message/

I was wondering the same thing. Sending Georgia's D into disarray this late in the game could be huge on the recruiting front. Think of who else might be searching for greener pastures and play time with their friends as well...

I was wondering the same thing. Sending Georgia's D into disarray this late in the game could be huge on the recruiting front. Think of who else might be searching for greener pastures and play time with their friends as well...

UGAHouse_original.gif?1349573361

If I were auburn high I'd tell nick to get lost and I wouldn't let him come.

I would have done everything in my power to make him feel like less of a person! I kid. But i agree with you

If I were auburn high I'd tell nick to get lost and I wouldn't let him come.

I would have done everything in my power to make him feel like less of a person! I kid. But i agree with you

id use the excuse that we don't want to interrupt his education for some midget to give him a pot of gold to go to the ugliest city in the state.

http://profootballta...ds-bad-message/

The column was posted about an hour before Chip Kelly was announced rendering it obsolete.

http://profootballta...ds-bad-message/

The column was posted about an hour before Chip Kelly was announced rendering it obsolete.

I'm confused. I thought Todd was possibly up for the DC position and Kelly is head coach. Not obsolete.

I would like to make saban obsolete from AHS! Can't someone check Reuben out early for some reason? An unexpected Dr. appt. perhaps?

Why not just pull saban over before he gets there and beat his butt ala the cops in the film Muholland Falls. They cheat, we beat their coaches as punishment. >:D (I'm only a little serious of course.)

OA News Preps@oanewspreps

Reuben Foster said there's a chance he'll wait until after National Signing Day to make his college decision.

Foster also confirmed that Nick Saban visited him at school this morning and Gus Malzahn did an in-home visit Monday.

Auburn High HC Tim Carter said Kirby Smart came with Saban to Auburn High this morning. They also talked to 2014 DL Rashaan Evans.

I would like to make saban obsolete from AHS! Can't someone check Reuben out early for some reason? An unexpected Dr. appt. perhaps?

Why not just pull saban over before he gets there and beat his butt ala the cops in the film Muholland Falls. They cheat, we beat their coaches as punishment. >:D (I'm only a little serious of course.)

A little is all you would need.

So you have to wonder IF Grantham joins Kelly in Philly (as is rumored after Kelly was hired) how this will affect Reuben.....considering most think our biggest competition for him is UGA.

So you have to wonder IF Grantham joins Kelly in Philly (as is rumored after Kelly was hired) how this will affect Reuben.....considering most think our biggest competition for him is UGA.

IMO whether Grantham stays or leaves has no bearing on Reuben's decision.

Free from AUC on Reuben Reuben

Foster is definitely visiting Alabama this weekend and Georgia next. He said he's unofficially visited Auburn about seven times to spend time with the new staff and is not sure if he will officially visit. Foster said he would have a decision on Signing Day or maybe after. Foster said he had a good meeting with Gus Malzahn Monday night and Malzahn wants him to be the face of the defense just like Johnson is going to be the face of the offense. Foster one 6A Lineman of the Year.

IMO whether Grantham stays or leaves has no bearing on Reuben's decision.

Same thing I said on another thread. Auburn is looking very good with Reuben.

Reuben Foster said there's a chance he'll wait until after National Signing Day to make his college decision.

Foster also confirmed that Nick Saban visited him at school this morning and Gus Malzahn did an in-home visit Monday.

Auburn High HC Tim Carter said Kirby Smart came with Saban to Auburn High this morning. They also talked to 2014 DL Rashaan Evans.

I wonder if any of you in Auburn smelled the extra essence of turd and a midget carnival worker there today.

Archived