2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

We have some angst about Reuben visiting Bammer but could he be going their to stay in the ear of Adams?

That's got to be the reason. All of the bammers I know have told me at least 100 times that Rueben calls Saban every week trying to get back in the process but Saban will never take him back.

You can end that lie easliy. If Saban didn't want him bck, Saban wouldn't be paying for him to take an official visit over there.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foster has friends at Tuscaloosa and is going to have a good time. He will sign with Auburn on signing day so all this worrying is for nothing.

^^^^^^THIS

Foster has friends at Tuscaloosa and is going to have a good time. He will sign with Auburn on signing day so all this worrying is for nothing.

^^^^^^THIS

He hasn't recommitted to AU, he hasn't setup an official to AU, he isn't on campus trying to help AU land some of the visiting recruits we are hosting this month. Prior to this week, my opinion was that it was between AU and Georgia. Unless you know something I don't, it's premature to say 'he will sign with Auburn on signing day', and thus there is still cause for worry.

JT Carter@J_Tizzle14

Nick saban just shook my hand!!! Pass out.... He's here at auburn high school

Looks like Nick may be paying Reuben a visit

Man, I just read through like 7 pages of this thing. It's the most angst ridden thing I've done since "accidentally" watching an hour of Twilight. Fellas, you're not going to know what Foster's plans are until signing day or there about. He's been pretty clear about that since de-committing. He's not going to make an announcement. Period. He's going to visit Washington (check), Alabama, UGA, and Auburn. He's going to talk to coaches. He's going to talk to players. It's pretty clear he's going to study depth charts as well.

Given all that, I like our chances. I'll continue to read about him, but y'all really have to stop fretting his every step. No one is going to know for sure until signing day. He's got every right to look around until that time. Tip of the cap to Reuben for being honest throughout the process. He told us he would de-commit if Troop left. He did. He said he would look around and find the best place, and he's doing that. Relax guys. Relax. Either Auburn is the place or it isn't. With or without him, I feel better about the direction of Auburn football now than I did 12 months ago.

JT Carter@J_Tizzle14

Well that can't be right, I just read where a guy on the Internet said Bammer would never take RF back. Ha!

^^^^^^THIS

He hasn't recommitted to AU, he hasn't setup an official to AU, he isn't on campus trying to help AU land some of the visiting recruits we are hosting this month. Prior to this week, my opinion was that it was between AU and Georgia. Unless you know something I don't, it's premature to say 'he will sign with Auburn on signing day', and thus there is still cause for worry.

He hasn't recommitted because he is enjoying the process. He hasn't set up an official because he has been to Auburn more times than he can remember. He hangs with some players on the weekends. He has been seen at the athletic complex more times than Pay Dye..lol. Remember he is an 18yr old kid. Lets think for a second what an 18yr male has his mind. Girls, video games and fun. Come Feb. 6th he will be a tiger again.

JT Carter@J_Tizzle14

Well that can't be right, I just read where a guy on the Internet said Bammer would never take RF back. Ha!

LOL, well let's be fair here. Just because Littly Nicky has made a pilgrimage to Auburn High to suck up to Reuben, tell him let's forget the past and he want's to be pals, doesn't really mean he wants him or would take his LOI. :laugh:

^^^^^^THIS

He has been on campus and talked Auburn up at the UA game to other recruits...And yes I do know something.

He has been on campus and talked Auburn up at the UA game to other recruits...And yes I do know something.

Without getting into specifics, does your knowledge include anything about his visit to bama?

JT Carter@J_Tizzle14

Can't be true bc I also heard Nick won't even look you in the eye, much less shake your hand unless you have something he wants.

Without getting into specifics, does your knowledge include anything about his visit to bama?

Nothing to do with Bama.

Not speaking for E, but RF's has Al on his OV list for sometime as well as an OV visit to Georgia next weekend. Of course they will court him, but it won't be his first look either. So next week we watch the drama in Georgia.. Auburn has not lost contact with RF by any means.

JT Carter@J_Tizzle14

Can't be true bc I also heard Nick won't even look you in the eye, much less shake your hand unless you have something he wants.

It could be that he needs a small step ladder to do so...........

Nothing to do with Bama.

Thanks. Won't question you about things you're not supposed to talk about publicly =)

Even if Foster had this visit to bama planned for a while, I'm a little surprised he would go through with it after all he's been through in his recruitment, unless he was willing to give them a fair shot at his signature.

It's very possible that Saban is there to "visit" Reuben and run into Rashaan Evans, 2014 recruit who supposedly would fit nicely as a Jack LB.

^^^^^^THIS

He hasn't recommitted because he is enjoying the process. He hasn't set up an official because he has been to Auburn more times than he can remember. He hangs with some players on the weekends. He has been seen at the athletic complex more times than Pay Dye..lol. Remember he is an 18yr old kid. Lets think for a second what an 18yr male has his mind. Girls, video games and fun. Come Feb. 6th he will be a tiger again.

Just stop....

We had loads of people on here saying how Liner was going to stick with AU and now I guess we are moving on to the same talk with Foster.

Nobody knows where he is going. UGA and bama have just a good of a chance with him (maybe better) as we do.

^^^^^^THIS

Just stop....

We had loads of people on here saying how Liner was going to stick with AU and now I guess we are moving on to the same talk with Foster.

Nobody knows where he is going. UGA and bama have just a good of a chance with him (maybe better) as we do.

Whether it irritates you or not he is correct.

@Allie_Davison: "It feels like I'm getting that feeling again…" Which 5-star LB talked to @JHokanson after an in-home visit w/ Malzahn? http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1460804

Shared via TweetCaster

I guess Gus felt he needed to use his only visit early to make sure RF knew how important he is to AU.

It was to get to know each other better, They had a great time. Coach Cheese was there too and did a great job relating to Reuben.

Archived