2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Momma's not a big Twilight fan is she?? LOL While it is beautiful, the weather stinks and it costs way more money to live up there. Is UW in Seattle or somewhere else?

Yes. Seattle.

Something tells me it won't be difficult for his mother to "find a job" no matter where he chooses to attend college. Just saying.

I just hope she enjoys her current job to the point that she can see herself retiring from there in approximately 3-4 years when Reuben steps up to the NFL and can take care of her and his daughter.

Ya' think? :thumbsup:

Something tells me it won't be difficult for his mother to "find a job" no matter where he chooses to attend college. Just saying.

I just hope she enjoys her current job to the point that she can see herself retiring from there in approximately 3-4 years when Reuben steps up to the NFL and can take care of her and his daughter.

Ya' think? :thumbsup:/>

I'd say so. Idon't think he would've put it otherwise.....if you don't have something to add to the conversation, just stay out of it. Why you constantly feel the need to belittle anyone you get a chance to on this board is beyond me and, quite possibly, the most annoying thing of all time...

I'd say so. Idon't think he would've put it otherwise.....if you don't have something to add to the conversation, just stay out of it. Why you constantly feel the need to belittle anyone you get a chance to on this board is beyond me and, quite possibly, the most annoying thing of all time...

I was belittling no one, I was agreeing with trout54. Go back and read again.

But you both are forgetting the reality of one thing. Moving from Troup to Auburn is very little culture change. Moving from Auburn to Seattle is a HUGE culture change, not to mention climate change. If it's about a whole family move the smart money is to bet on the climate and culture the family knows.

[quote name=WarDamn2010'

timestamp='1358136367' post='1792415]

But you both are forgetting the reality of one thing. Moving from Troup to Auburn is very little culture change. Moving from Auburn to Seattle is a HUGE culture change, not to mention climate change. If it's about a whole family move the smart money is to bet on the climate and culture the family knows.

Who knows? They might show up on an episode of Portlandia.

oh, i don't diagree at all. i was merely pointing out that (even in this horrible job climate) Reuben's mom would miraculously be able to land on her feet where ever she goes (more quickly than any of us). Now I don't know anything about his mother or her skillset, so this is not being said to open debate about her marketability. As far as i know she's a doctor or lawyer. I was merely making note of the state of recruiting in the country today.

My biggest wish is that she is more than content where she is, and encourages her son to stay put a well.

They left out part of the Rebuen quote. Reuben said Washington has a good shot at getting him..... to never get on a plane to come to this cold as heck place again.

He will say the same thing after every OV, he is enjoying the recruiting process.

I would be surprised if he says the same thing after the Bama visit. He and Saban have a relationship to repair.

He will say the same thing after every OV, he is enjoying the recruiting process.

I would be surprised if he says the same thing after the Bama visit. He and Saban have a relationship to repair.

thanks for nitpicking it and not taking the post for what it is worth, stay classy

thanks for nitpicking it and not taking the post for what it is worth, stay classy

Huh? What was it worth? You should know by now I try to make sure things are as accurate as possible and take things literally unless the poster makes sarcasm very clear. It's who I am. I see no indication of sarcasm in your post if that is what you are getting at. Not a matter of class at all my friend.

Huh? What was it worth? You should know by now I try to make sure things are as accurate as possible and take things literally unless the poster makes sarcasm very clear. It's who I am. I see no indication of sarcasm in your post if that is what you are getting at. Not a matter of class at all my friend.

+1 El

the obvious point is that he is having fun with the process and will say he had a good time, could see himself playing there and he is not ready to make a decision...just like most recruits after every visit for the last however many years....Speculating that Saban and Reuben have a relationship to repair is accurate information?? I doubt it, bs talk is all that is.

the obvious point is that he is having fun with the process and will say he had a good time, could see himself playing there and he is not ready to make a decision...just like most recruits after every visit for the last however many years....Speculating that Saban and Reuben have a relationship to repair is accurate information?? I doubt it, bs talk is all that is.

I know for a fact it is, or at least was. Their severed relationship was why Reuben publicly flipped in June. The plan was for him to do it much later.

What was the cause of their severed relationship ? I haven't heard that one.

Reuben flirting with Auburn and Georgia. Saban told him to stop visiting those schools or decommit.

I'm surprised more recruits don't OV Hawaii for the hell of it. Lets hope his Georgia and Bama visits are awful.

Because of the cost of the OVs UH does extensive checking to make sure players are seriously interested in playing at Hawaii.

I'm surprised more recruits don't OV Hawaii for the hell of it. Lets hope his Georgia and Bama visits are awful.

Because of the cost of the OVs UH does extensive checking to make sure players are seriously interested in playing at Hawaii.

wise move by them, still surprised they don't get more recruits, but i guess that's far from home too for most.

Archived