2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to a very close family friend to Reuben and they told me that he is a very emotional young man. He was obviously very upset when Troop was let go but he was definitely warming back up to Auburn. He also went on to say he was getting a lot of pressure from his former hometown of Lagrange to attend Georgia but he thinks he will ultimately stay close to his mom and daughter. He has Reuben signing with Auburn on NSD.

Also spoke with Jason Bray (Quan Bray's uncle and former Auburn Tiger) which is also very close to Reuben and he also said that Reuben lets his emotions get the best of him. He also believes that Reuben signs with Auburn.

You're welcome, guys! I moved into a new house with NO internet....which SUCKS! I will try to do my best to keep everyone updated from now until National Signing Day. If anyone wants to mail me a hotspot let me know :)

You're welcome, guys! I moved into a new house with NO internet....which SUCKS! I will try to do my best to keep everyone updated from now until National Signing Day. If anyone wants to mail me a hotspot let me know :)

No internet!!! Do you have running water?? ^-^

Having no internet has been terrible to say the least. I'm gonna do my best to keep everyone updated. I am working on getting a hotspot until the cable is live in mid-February.

Archived