2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is it assumed that Foster would start over Holland immediately? Remember Kris Frost's situation last season, there is something to be said about experience.

So is it assumed that Foster would start over Holland immediately? Remember Kris Frost's situation last season, there is something to be said about experience.

Well, to be fair, whatever they did last year didn't work. I think the performance of the D for the past few years really calls into question whether the former staffs assessment of players has been as solid as we may have believed. Granted they are college football coaches and know waaaaaaaaaay more about it than most of us, I'm just saying that it wouldn't surprise me if our new staff has a very different opinion on who is the best player at his position. Foster is supposed to be one of the better LB's to come out of high school in quite a while, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he is starting from day 1.

If Foster comes to AU then this thread will be moved to AU Football and over the next 3 or 4 years will probably reach 3000+ pages.

I feel pretty good about saying Holland will fall down the depth chart. Bad experience isn't good experience.

We could make that ground up by signing RF and the others. I wish he'd announce back to AU and get to publicly recruiting these guys.

We could make that ground up by signing RF and the others. I wish he'd announce back to AU and get to publicly recruiting these guys.

Same here. It would be great if he was back recruiting for us.

I think he is probably still talking to guys as it is. He doesn't need to be publicly committed to recruit M Adams to come to Auburn with him. And from the reports from the game, that's what he's doing.

Not going to publicly happen til NSD.

Wow looks like a little house cleaning happened...

Maybe I missed something, but to what are you referring?

Thread was at or a bit over 500 pages yesterday.

I saw Trey Mathews did EE at UGA. I know he and Reuben are good friends. Reuben; however, seems to be good friends with tons of people. He must have a ton of twitter followers.

500, again.

What happened?

Thread hijack was moved to the Rivals forum.

Think this thread should be titled Ruben Foster Waiting Room of Expectant Fans

500, again.

What happened?

Thread hijack was moved to the Rivals forum.

Think this thread should be titled Ruben Foster Waiting Room of Expectant Fans

I say we go ahead with the "C" section.

So going over 500 means the recruit will not commit? This based on what i have seen in other threads.

i think there are mathematical algorithms that show the preponderance of evidence that over 500 pages means a near, almost, possibility that he signs with auburn...

Archived