2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

With his big performance in the UA game and great week of practice, where do you Reuben finishes in the final rankings? I think he jumps back to that #2 ranking across the board behind Nkemdieche. What say you?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With his big performance in the UA game and great week of practice, where do you Reuben finishes in the final rankings? I think he jumps back to that #2 ranking across the board behind Nkemdieche. What say you?

I dont think he passes Lawson but he does get a jump. Probably into the Top 4-8.

When are the last rankings released?

Should be in a week or so.

For what it's worth, there was an interview with Foster and I don't know if the one in this thread is the same one or not. It basically states that Foster wants to focus on academics/grades FIRST instead of being worried about taking visits and recruiting. Foster states he doesn't want to get exhausted from all the visits. IMHO, that sounds like he really doesn't want to go on OVs and he knows where he's going and doesn't want to waste his or anyone's time....hint, focusing on academics/grades. This a really good sign for AU considering Gus and staff has been in Foster's ear and becoming more comfortable with them. He probably doesn't want to hear every team's recruiting pitch on OVs at this point. At least with a phone call from coaches he doesn't have to answer them.

After watching his AA interview. I hear him refer to Carl, Dee and Montravius as "all team, all future teammates" with the biggest smile.

I feel good about us getting him back.

FWIW 23 says Carl and Reuben will end up at Auburn. Also Said Tray and Bo were trolling. Still awaiting word from him on Dee Liner.

Did 23 post that somewhere, or was that from a private conversation?

He replied to a text I sent him. He plate is too full to post on AUF much right now.

Top 5 in all sites.

This week for 247. Next 2 weeks for the other sites.

From AUC

He had a good unofficial visit to Auburn today. Spent a lot of time with the new coaching staff including DC Ellis Johnson. He's stil undecided on his official visits but plans to go on three.

"I love Ellis Johnson," Foster said.

Guest jojo1515

That was the main guy I wanted him to like. CEJ is the linebacker coach too right?

You Sir are correct. Awesome news that his fav coach on staff will be his position coach. If he really feels this way, I see him recommitting. In a week or 2 ( though he may wait til early on signing day to help give us some momentum)

That was the main guy I wanted him to like. CEJ is the linebacker coach too right?

You Sir are correct. Awesome news that his fav coach on staff will be his position coach. If he really feels this way, I see him recommitting. In a week or 2 ( though he may wait til early on signing day to help give us some momentum)

He plans on a NSD commitment.

does anyone thing we might be going after foster less because of the 4-2-5? i think that would make linemen and db's more important than linebackers

I've not seen any evidence at all of us recruting him less

does anyone thing we might be going after foster less because of the 4-2-5? i think that would make linemen and db's more important than linebackers

No. The coaches want at least 3 LBs in this class. Also remember the sprur is a hybrid LB/SS position.

Archived