2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

To be honest, it sounded like he said "all." What is more striking is that just a few moments after that he mentioned many things about how high on Auburn he is.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta remember that he is just a small town kid enjoying his 15 minutes of fame....except in his case he has managed to drag those 15 minutes out to almost interminable lengths....along with nearly 500 pages on his board.

As someone noted above, he seems to enjoy doing press conferences and I expect we will see some more of them before he signs his LOI with someone.

From everything I've seen and heard RF has a very close family. Remember he also has a little daughter. I really think they all love Auburn. I believe he was hurt that his coach was let go, but he is coming around. That, early playing time and his family being able to be close by should should work in our favor. Reuben is having fun with recruiting but I also saw where he is trying to focus on his grades. In the end I believe he will be at AU. Then he won't have to go through tatoo removal.

its all this attention that these kids get that really creates a large amount of the headaches that they cause when they get to college....i am growing weary of most of it and a kid like ashton richardson or emory blake immediately gets top billing on my "like" list....

I got no idea on this kid but the post game interview makes you think he will be at Auburn. He seems to like press conferences so maybe he is just setting the stage for his third and final commitment ceremony.

^^^This^^^

FWIW 23 says Carl and Reuben will end up at Auburn. Also Said Tray and Bo were trolling. Still awaiting word from him on Dee Liner.

Reuben has a Cam Newton-like personality. He is engaging, has a great smile and people are drawn to him. More so than most people, he is comfortable in the spotlight and in front of the camera. He also has the talent to keep him in front of both for a long time. But he also seems humble and respectful. All great traits. Can't fault a kid for being an extrovert and good at his craft.

Old future teamates really does not sound good. Hope we can get him back on board.

I thought he said his "ole future teammates". And that sounded like hes pretty much comitted to us (unless those teamates flip).

Reuben has a Cam Newton-like personality. He is engaging, has a great smile and people are drawn to him. More so than most people, he is comfortable in the spotlight and in front of the camera. He also has the talent to keep him in front of both for a long time. But he also seems humble and respectful. All great traits. Can't fault a kid for being an extrovert and good at his craft.

You know I think you are right. His antics have annoyed me at times but I think that's my problem not his. It is real easy when you are in your 50's to forget what it was like to be 18. Enjoy it while it lasts. By the way Reuben, Auburn University is one hell of a place to be 18,19 20 and hopefully 21. In this I can speak from experience.

You know I think you are right. His antics have annoyed me at times but I think that's my problem not his. It is real easy when you are in your 50's to forget what it was like to be 18. Enjoy it while it lasts. By the way Reuben, Auburn University is one hell of a place to be 18,19 20 and hopefully 21. In this I can speak from experience.

Me too...but then I didn't have a 4 year old either. Still, ask any of our coaches, it's a great place to raise a family....and to think that little girl would have about a hundred "uncles" wanting to spoil her rotten.

Me too...but then I didn't have a 4 year old either. Still, ask any of our coaches, it's a great place to raise a family....and to think that little girl would have about a hundred "uncles" wanting to spoil her rotten.

Maybe 100,000 Uncles.

It makes the most since that he ends up at Auburn from a family standpoint. He has a daughter and wether he takes her to college with him or his mom keeps her while hes at college hes gonna want to be close to his mom

LSU coaches flew to Florida to visit with Reuben after the UA game. With Kevin Minter entering the draft, Miles & Co. will come after Reuben hard.

I trust what E, 23, and bird have said that they expect Reuben to sign with Auburn. :)

FWIW 23 says Carl and Reuben will end up at Auburn. Also Said Tray and Bo were trolling. Still awaiting word from him on Dee Liner.

Did 23 post that somewhere, or was that from a private conversation?

LSU coaches flew to Florida to visit with Reuben after the UA game. With Kevin Minter entering the draft, Miles & Co. will come after Reuben hard.

I trust what E, 23, and bird have said that they expect Reuben to sign with Auburn. :)

I thought he dropped LSU and added South Carolina. I may be totally off, but that is what I thought I heard.

I thought he dropped LSU and added South Carolina. I may be totally off, but that is what I thought I heard.

per some of his family members he is visiting LSU, but they are pulling for AU, who knows

If he is so worried about his family and daughter, I just can't see him going anywhere but Auburn. He could just be saying his decision will be based off his family, I'm not sure. But if his mother lives in Auburn, why would he move elsewhere when he has a daughter?

In that video clip, he sounded extremely unimpressed with LSU, if you ask me. I think he is just being smart, trying to take some of the pressure off, and just going to try to make a mature decision for himself. I hope that means Auburn, but if it doesn't, we'll be okay.

Seems pretty obvious from his interview he has not decided for certain. I trust the new stff to get him recommitted, but you never know.

After watching the video I believe he'll be an auburn tiger. His change in excitement when asked about the fact that Gus was assembling quite the coaching staff. His eyes lit up. Jmo

After watching the video I believe he'll be an auburn tiger. His change in excitement when asked about the fact that Gus was assembling quite the coaching staff. His eyes lit up. Jmo

I think you are right. Each day that goes by, the commits and recruits get more and more comfortable with and confident in Gus and his great staff. I don't know how they can not. One thing for sure, no matter how things turn out, with this staff we can feel rest assured that everything possible was done to get the recruits we wanted on board.

Luke Stampini@LukeStampini

Seeing Rodney Garner carrying Reuben Foster's MVP trophy around was 1 of the funniest things I saw this week. http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/At-the-UA-hotel-15507564/5#a15510109 …

I hope Coach Garner "holds" on to the trophy until RF signs with us. Call that whatever you want to.

Archived