2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the kids can't get a bit hyped about what Gus has put together at this point I don't think much will get then excited. These kids need to get someface time with our new staff.

War Eagle !

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but does Foster have any qualifying concerns?

No. He was going to be an EE before he transferred from THS.

There are certainly concerns about him academically. I also don't recall ever hearing of him saying he would be an EE

I seem to remember thay was why he was leaving the state of georgia and coming to alabama was to gain ee status/eligibility.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but does Foster have any qualifying concerns?

No. He was going to be an EE before he transferred from THS.

There are certainly concerns about him academically. I also don't recall ever hearing of him saying he would be an EE

Wrong. He will qualify. Had he not transferred this year, he would have been an EE.

I seem to remember thay was why he was leaving the state of georgia and coming to alabama was to gain ee status/eligibility.

Grades had nothing to do with it.

I'm not going to be able to sleep knowing what Bo's comments were !!! Ellitor or someone give me some good news regarding Foster.

If you lose sleep over this, you're in for a long month.

From Rivals uat homer Andrew Bone (Moderator I think):

Andrew Bone

Post #1952

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

Re: Bo Scarbough tell AB about silent commit Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will talk more about it later. Bo said the guy who is committed should be obvious by now. He told me who it is, but I can't reveal at this time. It is someone I have felt for several months will sign with Alabama.

Scarbrough also told me that he speaks with Reuben Foster almost every day. He said Reuben is "definitely not signing with Auburn." I asked him if he thought Reuben may end up back at Alabama. His response was, "I don't think they will let him back. I wish he would, but I don't think they will let him."

I thought that was very interesting. Most think it's Georgia. LSU is a contender. Bo also said Reuben for some reason really likes Washington. He said he knows where Reuben plans on signing, but can't say anything right now. Of course anything can happen between now and signing day.

** The silent is Dee Liner

A Bone is a bammer homer so I take it with a grain of salt! This is contradictory to everything Reuben has been saying, best for family, close to home, etc... I call a huge BS on everything said !!

"@AndrewJBone: Actually Im not. #lies RT @gr82bAnAUTiger: @Liner_25 Why is @AndrewJBone running around telling everyone you're a silent commit to bama?"

Andrew Bone

Post #1952

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will talk more about it later. Bo said the guy who is committed should be obvious by now. He told me who it is, but I can't reveal at this time. It is someone I have felt for several months will sign with Alabama.

Scarbrough also told me that he speaks with Reuben Foster almost every day. He said Reuben is "definitely not signing with Auburn." I asked him if he thought Reuben may end up back at Alabama. His response was, "I don't think they will let him back. I wish he would, but I don't think they will let him."

I thought that was very interesting. Most think it's Georgia. LSU is a contender. Bo also said Reuben for some reason really likes Washington. He said he knows where Reuben plans on signing, but can't say anything right now. Of course anything can happen between now and signing day.

A Bone is a bammer homer so I take it with a grain of salt! This is contradictory to everything Reuben has been saying, best for family, close to home, etc... I call a huge BS on everything said !!

"@AndrewJBone: Actually Im not. #lies RT @gr82bAnAUTiger: @Liner_25 Why is @AndrewJBone running around telling everyone you're a silent commit to bama?"

Nice...

Andrew Bone

Post #1952

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

HAHA, good gr8 called that bammer out. Now he needs to tweet a link to what AB said on that Rivals thread for all to see. AB said gr8 lied but it is the other way around and gr8 has the proof, lol. AB is such a wuss.

Andrew Bone is a life-long bamzo, with everything that implies. Never pay any attention to anything he says or writes.

I do believe that in this video Reuben calls Lawson, Liner, Johnson, and Robinson "my future team mates".

It is right around the 56 second mark.

He might have said "ole team, ole future team" however, later he does say that he is interested in building a relationship with the new AU coaches.

I'm not going to be able to sleep knowing what Bo's comments were !!! Ellitor or someone give me some good news regarding Foster.

One day, when my children are 18, I might lose sleep over what they say or do. Until then, I'm not losing any sleep over what someone elses 18 year old kid says or does.

Grades had nothing to do with it.

not grades but graduation requirements. I might have misremembered

He might have said "ole team, ole future team" however, later he does say that he is interested in building a relationship with the new AU coaches.

I think he said "old future teammates". At one point they expected to play with each other. Now... :dunno:

Hope Reuben realizes what this class could mean to our future. Hopefully our complete staff can make him feel like all is well for our program. And between CRG and CDC letting him know what being a part of AU will do for him the rest of his life, I think we will be somewhere special once again to him. Cant remember who tweeted a couple days ago but someone said Auburn was in good shape for RF said something like there are just too many connections. If liner truly is in I believe Foster would be in the lock dept.

I got no idea on this kid but the post game interview makes you think he will be at Auburn. He seems to like press conferences so maybe he is just setting the stage for his third and final commitment ceremony.

Archived