2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Foster has been said to have been recruiting people like Antonio Connor to Auburn and talking about how great it is on the plains

Yeah, this is good to hear. We need him to formally commit again and make himself front and center when we have recruits on campus for official visits in the coming weeks.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the Under Armour Practice on ESPNU. Foster decleated someone coming across the middle. The players had to say "take it easy." He is going to be a great linebacker. We need Foster. War Eagle!

@EagleDamnWar

Per rivals, Reuben Fosters family is decked out in AU gear. His mom had a t-shirt that said AU mom.

Not a bad sign.

:hellyeah:/>

Even if it only means we have won his mom, it is yet another advantage for us

@EagleDamnWar

Per rivals, Reuben Fosters family is decked out in AU gear. His mom had a t-shirt that said AU mom.

Not a bad sign.

I live in Jax,fl but was lucky enough to down for a day to see some practices etc. thanks to a friend's dad. The rumors about Reuben are true. I also saw him talking to a player (not sure who, sorry) trying to convince him to come to auburn. I'd be shocked if he didn't sign with auburn. I think decommitting was a show of loyalty to trooper but, let's face it, at the end of the day, auburn is where his family is. This together with the above says it's all but a done deal. WDE

I'm telling you people, I'm excited.

I got excited when Gus hired Ellis Johnson

You guys think he's basically committed to auburn again and just waiting til NSD to announce?

First, I'm not an insider.

Next, I have a hard time understanding why any recruit would go out of his way to encourage players to come to AU without he himself feeling very strongly about coming to AU.

You guys think he's basically committed to auburn again and just waiting til NSD to announce?

No but not far from it. Even if Reuben recommitted soon he would not be front and center for the class til NSD because he will take his OVs so he will not be here to recruit. That's why he is doing it now,

http://auburn.rivals...asp?CID=1455750

free brief interview with Lawson, Liner, Foster, Robinson. Basically just clowning around. Seems like they're having fun down there together

I am glad they are having fun down there and getting along. It's good to see future teammates have such good chemistry. Is it just me or is Carl all business. I love his attitude. He is out to prove he is the best and to me he is the best player in the nation. I am hearing a lot more reports of Carl rather than Nkemdiche

Rare that we have so many participants that are also so dominant. Hell even our kickers are getting accolades. In 2010, we have a lot of guys who played, but they were not as dominant a group as this one. Every one who is in the game is a game changer at their position and are beating the best-of-the-best.

Archived