2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Gus can talk him into playing both ways..we need an all-american running back..play him both ways and make him the next year's Mr. Football!

Somebody should point out to him that UGA has had talent like him for 10 years and never even went to the BCS NC game. If he goes and plays for Richt he will NEVER be a part of a NC team. Where as the last three AU coaches had an undefeated season and it WILL happen again, especially with talent like him at AU.

Us or UGA. 50/50

More like 55/45

Still disheartening considering where we were just a few months ago regarding him. Hopefully he will choose the good guys. We need him more than any school I can think of.

What they need to do is take him around town and let him see all the playgrounds in town he and his mother can take his little girl to. Then discuss how many miles it is from his house to the university. I got a feeling that might do the trick

What they need to do is take him around town and let him see all the playgrounds in town he and his mother can take his little girl to. Then discuss how many miles it is from his house to the university. I got a feeling that might do the trick

This will definitely help our chances.

Like many others have said, I have no inside info but I believe he will choose the good guys in the end. Family/Daughter>friend

Do you think the fact he has an Auburn tattoo increases our chances of bringing him back?

No. He said he got it for his cousin DaDa Phillips.

Blake Alderman ‏@MistaAlderman

Just passed Reuben Fosters family. They were decked out in #auburn gear

Dont know how credible this is, but it's a nice thought

Of course they're decked out in AU gear, they live in Auburn. Also, the tattoo is a small consideration compared to where he'll spend his next four years.

That said, I think 69-29-2. The 2 being he sticks to his word about following Trooper and sits out next year from football, working at a job as a greeter at the Auburn Wal-Mart. :)

if you want a little confidence about us landing this guy, look at the photo gallery on his rivals profile. every picture has at least one AU commit

look at his twitter picture also. Has him and liner chillin at practice together.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but does Foster have any qualifying concerns?

I doubt it. When he 1st transferred to Auburn High the rumor was that he went there to assist in enrolling early at Turdistan. Well, we all know that isn't the case anymore.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but does Foster have any qualifying concerns?

No. He was going to be an EE before he transferred from THS.

Foster has been said to have been recruiting people like Antonio Connor to Auburn and talking about how great it is on the plains

Archived