2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where he visits last usually tells the story.

Well then, if he walks over to the AU campus the night of Tuesday, February 5th, can we assume he signs with AU?

He can help Auburn rebuild and he will be a fan favorite from day one. His mom & daughter are right down the road and can obviously see him play.

Gus has brought in a good D staff consisting of proven assistants. I certainly hope Auburn winds up being the best option for Ruben in his mind. Good luck in your decision Reuben.

War Eagle !

He can help Auburn rebuild and he will be a fan favorite from day one. His mom & daughter are right down the road and can obviously see him play.

Gus has brought in a good D staff consisting of proven assistants. I certainly hope Auburn winds up being the best option for Ruben in his mind. Good luck in your decision Reuben.

War Eagle !

IMO, Gus has given EVERY sign that we mean business when it comes to Defense as shown with the coaching hires. If these kids can't see that and stay on board then idk what to say. That said, even if we lose all the "top" guys, they are replaceable. It may set us back a year, andwe may miss out on "their" talent, but there will be more. It's their choice, if they choose another school, good luck and good bye. At this point it really doesn't concern me, we will make the best of it and hit the trail even harder in a much better circumstance.

War Eagle !

IMO, Gus has given EVERY sign that we mean business when it comes to Defense as shown with the coaching hires. If these kids can't see that and stay on board then idk what to say. That said, even if we lose all the "top" guys, they are replaceable. It may set us back a year, andwe may miss out on "their" talent, but there will be more. It's their choice, if they choose another school, good luck and good bye. At this point it really doesn't concern me, we will make the best of it and hit the trail even harder in a much better circumstance.

Thumbs up

i think reuben can see we need linebackers. i just hope he is not so cocky to think he can start anywhere. bammer has 2 or 3 linebackers that never play that could have been 3 year starters for us.

i think reuben can see we need linebackers. i just hope he is not so cocky to think he can start anywhere. bammer has 2 or 3 linebackers that never play that could have been 3 year starters for us.

I still think he plays for the good guys

Isn't it true that every player with a thread of over 100 pages on AuEagle and now AUFamily I guess has not signed with AU? Going to be interesting if we can break from history this year

Isn't it true that every player with a thread of over 100 pages on AuEagle and now AUFamily I guess has not signed with AU? Going to be interesting if we can break from history this year

I was thinking that too. 100 pages used to be alot. This year we have several over 100 pages. The streak ends this year!

With the exception of Cam, this kid would be our most important signing in a decade. We need him in the worst way. Imagine him plugging the middle of the defense for the next four years. Very few kids that you feel sure would walk out on the practice field as a true freshman and be a starter from day one. Frost, Blackmon, Florence, none came right in and changed the defense in their first year. With RF, Lawson and DL our defense would be more physical than it was last year automatically. Bring them home Rodney.

Don't remember a thread close to 100 pages on AUF before the merger. Not saying good or bad, just didn't happen.

Don't remember a thread close to 100 pages on AUF before the merger. Not saying good or bad, just didn't happen.

Mike Dyer had about 12 pages. Beyond that...

Seems like there was one or two, at least (Lemonier comes to mind), but part of that has to do with the fact that many who are long time commits are solid enough that there isn't much debate about whether he will be coming or not. We shall see how it all works out, however.

Well, you know we AE refugees like to fill threads with lots of banter.

;)

Here's to having a massive thread on RF, plus to his signing with Auburn!

:wareagle:

We'll have none of that stinkin banter here!!!

Btw ... There is a little known rule that once past 500 pages then he is an ...

Auburn lock

Cuz he is a beast

My unlinked silent sources said so

All in ...

(In yellow font)

all i know is i am working on getting my 100th post!!!!...:-)

Does anyone else here love opening a thread about a recruit and finding absolutely NOTHING about the recruit...i just get all tingly inside.

if you want a little confidence about us landing this guy, look at the photo gallery on his rivals profile. every picture has at least one AU commit

Archived