2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Then we better get him, cause if Bo had gone to UA it woulda been ugly.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make no mistake this kid is no Bo. Not bashing but this kid wants someone to baby him Just my opinion and he wants all of the attention he can get

Make no mistake this kid is no Bo. Not bashing but this kid wants someone to baby him Just my opinion and he wants all of the attention he can get

There is no Bo but Bo. That's the point. Saying someone isn't as good an athlete as Bo Jackson is not very limiting.

But Reuben is indeed very impressive.

The Ala-Miss high school showcase is probably a big plus for us, having Reuben hang out with so many future Tigers. He recruited hard for us before, now the shoe is on the other foot. I think he signs with us when its all said and done.

In general our talent level has to be much better than the players' performances showed last year. With better coaching I expect the players to play at the level of their capabilities, not at all what we just witnessed from them.

Back to Reuben, from what ESPN and Rivals have said he's the most impressive player at the All-Star practices thus far. He will also be hosted on his OV to UGA by his best bud Tray Matthews. Gonna be a tough one but I've got faith we'll get him back in the fold by NSD.

If you do wrestle you should know the rule that only if you were red shirted then you have one year of eligibility. Some of you know me and that I played juco and I always called people out when they said they did. So colleges up north only have college wrestling teams so which onw. I always like to see auburn fans do good in college sports so War Eagle

If you do wrestle you should know the rule that only if you were red shirted then you have one year of eligibility. Some of you know me and that I played juco and I always called people out when they said they did. So colleges up north only have college wrestling teams so which onw. I always like to see auburn fans do good in college sports so War Eagle

Yeah i wasn't sure about how the eligibility worked out for crossing over sports. Actually Florida has a select few programs and i currently wrestle for the University of Central Florida in Orlando at 157. So to the other comment I am not quite big enough at the moment but if i weren't cutting weight i'd probably shoot up to 185 and still have some more room to build on. Finally, while i jest at kids i will admit i'd take a pass on blocking Dee Ford even though i was pretty vicious center back in my pop warner days. :Sing:

Yeah i wasn't sure about how the eligibility worked out for crossing over sports. Actually Florida has a select few programs and i currently wrestle for the University of Central Florida in Orlando at 157. So to the other comment I am not quite big enough at the moment but if i weren't cutting weight i'd probably shoot up to 185 and still have some more room to build on. Finally, while i jest at kids i will admit i'd take a pass on blocking Dee Ford even though i was pretty vicious center back in my pop warner days. :Sing:/>

I'd pass on messing with you either. Haha

I know this topic is about Jake Holland, but for those that care, I still have Foster signing with Auburn. I'll attempt to keep checking in on this thread so long I can make out what's going on within the discussion.

I know this topic is about Jake Holland, but for those that care, I still have Foster signing with Auburn. I'll attempt to keep checking in on this thread so long I can make out what's going on within the discussion.

Jonesy, with him listing AU as low interest, what makes you think we still sign him or is it just a gut feeling?

Hopefully Foster will have bonded and built new realationships with the new defensive staff before that Jan. 25 OV

Sorry for asking a stupid question, RF has not had an OV to AU right?

No point in it since he can visit anytime he wants. taking an OV to Auburn would be pointless because all it basically would pay for is meals.

I don't know if this has already been posted but I read this and it seems very interesting... May be most of the reason we can keep him at Auburn since it's so close to his family and home.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2012/reuben-foster-daycare-pitch/

I don't know if this has already been posted but I read this and it seems very interesting... May be most of the reason we can keep him at Auburn since it's so close to his family and home.

http://www.saturdayd...-daycare-pitch/

Well, it depends. If football is a means to an academic education in the classroom (in the traditional form), then with all the uncertainties at Auburn me may still choose to come. If football is his means to an on-the-field education/player development with an opportunity of playing at the professional level, which there is nothing wrong with, he may choose to go else where. Again, because of the uncertainty at Auburn.

For the record I would like for him to come to Auburn, but only if Auburn gives him the best the opportunity to achieve his dream, whatever that might be.

Archived