2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

When does the DEAD period start. What if RF just happens to bump into one our coaches at the complex during this dead period and wants to recommit?

Dead period starts next Monday. I doubt coaches can do anything more than a nod of acknowledgement if they see Reuben.

Do coaches have to be involved in a commitment? Can't he just tell one of the 50 recruiting analysts that text/call him on a regular basis that he's committed to AU again or committing elsewhere?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does the DEAD period start. What if RF just happens to bump into one our coaches at the complex during this dead period and wants to recommit?

Dead period starts next Monday. I doubt coaches can do anything more than a nod of acknowledgement if they see Reuben.

Do coaches have to be involved in a commitment? Can't he just tell one of the 50 recruiting analysts that text/call him on a regular basis that he's committed to AU again or committing elsewhere?

No and Yes.

He is young.

Hopefully, Gus and he had a good meeting and he was shown where he could go with us.

Plus, he can save a ton on de inking.

Thanks, I have not listened to anything off of Tattoo You in a while.

Great news! Georgia is our biggest competition with it being his home state and where his bed buddy is playing.

Get him back Gus!

Georgia isnt his home state. alabama is. he only lived in Ga for 2-3 years. he is from roanoke

EagleDamnWar@EagleDamnWar

"It's hard not to jump back on board, Jeremy came at me hard -- it's hard not to call him back and tell him I want to come back." -Foster

For all the haters out there... Dee Liner is recruiting Foster to Auburn.

Foster feels "terrible" since he convinced Jeremy Johnson to stay committed to AU and now he de-committed.

Foster says he will visit Auburn many times since he lives there. Sets official for UGA on the 25th.

Jeremy Johnson, Dee Liner, and Carl Lawson came at Foster when he de-committed.

All those tweets seem to indicate that Liner and Lawson are still quite committed to us. Time will tell....

There seems to be conflicting info from these EDW tweets on the Liner thread. From the video of Liner today.

We better land this kid, if nothing else than the fact that he's almost up to 500 pages!

Another 1,200 pages and he will be Seastrunk worthy.

I know the guy is awesome talent - I know the guy is in the same position as Trey. Our staff needs time to COMPLETLY rebuild a relationship with the football program as it stands. On top of that - while our O recruits are jumping up and down - you know that every other coach in America are telling these guys that they will be an after-thought of the team. Hopefully they will realize that they will simply have more snaps for (hopefully) bigger stats! If you can take part in making a CGM defense both a rock and the hard place ----- the NFL would like to speak with you.

Archived