2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

This is just a general comment but I think we have had quite enough impulsive decisions by players and commits the last couple of years. It's obvious that Gus is going about the business of building a tough, no nonsense, hard working, disciplined football program. Both commits and current players need to get their head on straight or they will be hitting the road, I don't care how good they think they are. Auburn and Gus don't have time for all the drama by players that think they are entitled.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how when he decommitted from Alabama yall praised Foster for doing whats best for himself. And Alabama actaully had a coach that Foster had a relationship with. Let me remind you we got a whole new coaching staff, not just one coach. This means he has never even talked with any of the coaches.

But if he decides to come to Auburn, I'll welcome him back with open arms

Y'all remember also that if something is posted on a public message board, that it can be copy and pasted and used to show how fans are turning on him by other schools, fans, and recruiters. Threads bashing Foster or posts bashing Foster need to be deleted in my opinion to limit the chance of this happening.

Y'all remember also that if something is posted on a public message board, that it can be copy and pasted and used to show how fans are turning on him by other schools, fans, and recruiters. Threads bashing Foster or posts bashing Foster need to be deleted in my opinion to limit the chance of this happening.

Amen! I for one would love to have Foster back. He is a great player and we need LB really bad. Foster if you are reading pay no attention to the nay sayers the Auburn family still wants you back!

Foster is a good kid. Anyone on this board that was being recruited by an Auburn coach you liked that got fired would feel the same way. Maybe you would have lashed out, maye you wouldn't but but you are not in Foster's shoes. Just give him some time. He is a leader and we could certainly benefit from him on the plains.

War Eagle !

If Foster (or any other player) comes to Auburn I wish him success and many years of great games and huge plays. If he (or any other player) decommits and goes elsewhere I wish him the same except when he plays against Auburn. I think these kids should go where it feels like they belong and will be happy. Hopefully, they will get their degree and be prepared for life after football. I hope Foster and all of our commits stay solid and come to Auburn. If not, good luck in your future and strap that helmet on tight when you play Auburn!

Foster is a good kid. Anyone on this board that was being recruited by an Auburn coach you liked that got fired would feel the same way. Maybe you would have lashed out, maye you wouldn't but but you are not in Foster's shoes. Just give him some time. He is a leader and we could certainly benefit from him on the plains.

War Eagle !

Excellent post. I don't know him personally to know how good a kid he is, but he does seem that way. Maybe his reaction was immature (I'm not going to be the one to judge that), but if it was, let us not forget that he IS still a kid, even if he's built like an NFL standout.

Don't forget, RF's mama is gonna have a big say so in where he goes.

Especially since she works at Auburn

Not to mention he said that playing at Auburn would give her a chance to go to his games!

If we're going to get Foster back, Malzahn and his new staff needs to build a solid relationship with Foster and FAST!

That's what it appears to be about with Foster. Which makes a lot of sense to me.

Don't forget, RF's mama is gonna have a big say so in where he goes.

Especially since she works at Auburn

Not to mention he said that playing at Auburn would give her a chance to go to his games!

She can get a job in Athens, Tuskaloser or any other college town she might like to settle in. I wouldn't put any more importance to Mom's job than I would to a tattoo that can be hidden by long sleeves.

+1

Leave foster alone. Let him go as he wishes.

Amen!

Yea lets hear ya'll say that when LSU, UGA, and AL and running rampant over Holland next season. :-\

Leave foster alone. Let him go as he wishes.

Amen!

Yea lets hear ya'll say that when LSU, UGA, and AL and running rampant over Holland next season. :-\

I suspect Cass McKinzy will have something to say about Holland starting...

There is a good chance Foster ends up at Auburn as long as the fans don't screw it up.

hope and pray he comes back

regardless where he goes hes going to either start or push for immediate playing time, we havent had a dominant LB like that since..well hell Tre Blackmon

There is a good chance Foster ends up at Auburn as long as the fans don't screw it up.

I agree.

Archived