2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Wow! This is an amazing young man. This video should be the new definition of "commitment" in the online dictionary!!!

I can't wait for him to get on campus next summer and help LEAD the resurgence of AU Football!!

:we: War Eagle Reuben! :we:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is defiantly a leader! I think he is gonna play a huge role in holding the class together! I believe in Auburn and Love it no matter what!!

He is my kind of Auburn Fan, stick it out through thick and thin. A lot of so called Auburn fans here and elsewhere could learn from this young man.

This is the guy we have to have. Not only for the incredible talent he is, but he will help hold (what he can) of this recruiting class together. If he comes in and becomes the player we think he can be, he will go down as one of the most loved auburn players ever.

I really hope he follows through with what he says, however I remember him being strong to bama the week before he flipped to us. Waiting on Feb.

He had privately flipped a month before it went public. You can't always go by I am committed to so and so. You have to look deeper to see if the player is recruiting for the team he is committed to. Reuben stopped recruiting for Bama well before he decommitted but has kept recruiting for Auburn despite the rough season.

I really hope he follows through with what he says, however I remember him being strong to bama the week before he flipped to us. Waiting on Feb.

He had privately flipped a month before it went public. You can't always go by I am committed to so and so. You have to look deeper to see if the player is recruiting for the team he is committed to. Reuben stopped recruiting for Bama well before he decommitted but has kept recruiting for Auburn despite the rough season.

Well said E! I think it is great at this point in our poor season and coach uncertainty that our class is virtually intact. That says a lot for the kids we are getting as well as the existing staff for working to keep the kids at AU.

I feel RF is the leader of the class. He seems to be a great leader for this class and he has talent you do not see often as well. If the class stays in one piece and we get new coaches, the new regime will not find the a poor talent base.

Young Mr. Foster is my kind of man. Loyalty is an uncommon trait these days.

AMEN, brother. All you have to do is look around.

Young Mr. Foster is my kind of man. Loyalty is an uncommon trait these days.

AMEN, brother. All you have to do is look around.

This board has really smelled of Elephant Poo for some time now.

I think Foster turns out to be what Blackmon should have been.

I was thinking the same thing. To bad neither will live up to being THE BULL.

He is already more of an AU man than Tre ever was thank God.

His neck has a face on the front and hair on the top. Geez

He's of the Spikes Neck Training Camp

dm_121019_mag_body_shot_takeo_spikes.jpg

I met him when I was a kid. He scared me then and still scares me know. Yikes

His neck has a face on the front and hair on the top. Geez

He's of the Spikes Neck Training Camp

dm_121019_mag_body_shot_takeo_spikes.jpg

My kids will be at very least 12 before I show them a picture of spikes without a uniform

Archived