2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Anybody else see this yet, he posted it this morning: '@Trigga_Tray28: Man me and Reuben tryna figure out where we gonna go. Either Uga or bama.'

https://twitter.com/...059759333761024

Translation -- trying to figure out who they will go watch this weekend.

Oh gotcha. Thanks!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else see this yet, he posted it this morning: '@Trigga_Tray28: Man me and Reuben tryna figure out where we gonna go. Either Uga or bama.'

https://twitter.com/...059759333761024

Chris Brown@ChrisBrown2015

@Trigga_Tray28 what about the AU?! Hahaha #wareagle

Details

Tray Matthews@Trigga_Tray28

@ChrisBrown2015 if they were playing

Details

Translation -- trying to figure out who they will go watch this weekend.

Recruiting brings out the tin foil hats and shadows around every corner for some people. RF has an AU tattoo guys. He is as sure a thing as you can get with 17-18 year olds. Deep breathes.

After watching the game last night, here is what I saw. Reuben's huge! He flies around the field. But, Gadsden City had success running straight at him. However, they doubled him everytime this occurred. Also, Luper is a playmaker! Blaise Taylor had one of the best punt returns I've ever seen.

I got to watch this kid play last night finally. He is crazy fast and looks like a grown man out there. Can't wait until he gets to the plains.

War Eagle

I got to watch this kid play last night finally. He is crazy fast and looks like a grown man out there. Can't wait until he gets to the plains.

War Eagle

From your lips to God's ears.

MIami is a mess just like us and about to be on probation, Washington is Washington, LSU is our major concern.

So is global warming :jossun:

As is the case with many of our recruits, staff dictates his decision. He has strong relationships with this staff and team. We shouldn't bungle this one.

Archived