2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt he starts at MLB at first. If he does that is great but he likely plays OLB until he gets his feet wet. Either way he has to be on the field somewhere!!! :au:

I doubt he starts at MLB at first. If he does that is great but he likely plays OLB until he gets his feet wet. Either way he has to be on the field somewhere!!! :au:

He is the prototypical MLB. He is being recruited as such and I believe that is the position he will play. Not sure if he starts from game one, but he plays and eventually starts before middle of season.

foster is better right now than any of our LB's and i am deadly serious

I have to agree!

Now, that said will our current LBer's be better than as season progresses and they are most comfortable in new defense system? I would certainly hope so!

Some bamzo on the AJC blog said UAT lost interest in Foster because he has had serious knee surgeries on both knees, one of them resulting in a "bone-on-bone" situation. He said Foster will never last past his freshman year in college.

I asked him how he got an orthopedic surgeon to share privileged client/patient information with him, and his reply was that Foster's condition was "common knowledge".

Those guys will never get over being butthurt about Foster flipping.

It is common knowledge that he has knee problems but Bammer never backed off him because of it. Saban gave Foster an ultimadum to stop flirting with Auburn...So 2 days later Reuben publicly announced his flip to Auburn/ On Reuben's knee, I would like him to get it scoped after the UA All Star game in January.

Wow! Y'all don't think he is gonna forget how to tackle once he starts playing at AU do u?

No. Where are anyone even implied that?

It is common knowledge that he has knee problems but Bammer never backed off him because of it. Saban gave Foster an ultimadum to stop flirting with Auburn...So 2 days later Reuben publicly announced his flip to Auburn/ On Reuben's knee, I would like him to get it scoped after the UA All Star game in January.

Doesn't bother me. Didn't uat's mlb that just went to the NFL have multiple knee surgeries?

Doesn't bother me. Didn't uat's mlb that just went to the NFL have multiple knee surgeries?

Does not bother me either. I would just feel better if it was scoped.

• 2 weeks later...

Auburn gets a big 49-24 win @ Gadsden City. Up next, Carver and Jeremy Johnson.

Auburn gets a big 49-24 win @ Gadsden City. Up next, Carver and Jeremy Johnson.

Yup! And I will definitely have a game thread open for that one.

Anybody else see this yet, he posted it this morning: '@Trigga_Tray28: Man me and Reuben tryna figure out where we gonna go. Either Uga or bama.'

https://twitter.com/...059759333761024

Chris Brown@ChrisBrown2015

@Trigga_Tray28 what about the AU?! Hahaha #wareagle

Details

Tray Matthews@Trigga_Tray28

@ChrisBrown2015 if they were playing

Details

Translation -- trying to figure out who they will go watch this weekend.

Archived