2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reuben giving a shout-out to this web site, ... sort of.........good stuff

RF will be a special player and we will remember him for a very long time. He is all AU which has me very excited.

I do wonder what him holding up two fingers means referring to recruitng.. I. Want. To. Know!

Rewatch the video he holds them up when talking about TM and and who he knows is coming to join him at Auburn.... I think RF believes TM flips to us....

I do wonder what him holding up two fingers means referring to recruitng.. I. Want. To. Know!

Rewatch the video he holds them up when talking about TM and and who he knows is coming to join him at Auburn.... I think RF believes TM flips to us....

So he held up two fingers as in he believes that two guys will be flipping to us? One of them being Tray Matthews.

So he held up two fingers as in he believes that two guys will be flipping to us? One of them being Tray Matthews.

TC gets it.

I would really like the other recruit that is flipping to be Rogers

I believe he was talking about Mathews and Adams when he held up the 2

I 2nd this.^^^

I think he was talking about Adams and Matthews too. On another observation, isn't Rueben about one of the most happy go lucky guys you've ever seen ?

I believe he was telling his mom to pick up two banana splits for him and have them ready when he got home. That makes more sense than thinking he was indicating how many players might flip.

I think he meant you guys are reading TWO much into this

I think he meant you were being TWO sensitive :tease:

I think TWO posts like this are TWO TWO many. :tease:

Archived