2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

This doesn't have anything to do with the post. I don't pay any attention to BSPN and their talking heads. But I was wondering how, or better yet,where you find the icons some have used on their posts?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This doesn't have anything to do with the post. I don't pay any attention to BSPN and their talking heads. But I was wondering how, or better yet,where you find the icons some have used on their posts?

If you mean here milehigh......when you go to make a post here, look up at the light blue part box at the top of the "reply" window. There is a smiling face icon. Click on it. There are several pages of emoticon's so don't miss out on any.

If the NCAA couldn't find anything with 16 months worth of digging then the coaches are doing things the right way. UGA and Bama are going to try everything they can to stir up crap about RF and Auburn.

If the NCAA couldn't find anything with 16 months worth of digging then the coaches are doing things the right way. UGA and Bama are going to try everything they can to stir up crap about RF and Auburn.

Since Georgia was so sure they were getting Foster and the original article came from the AJC (a heavy Georgia homer paper), this one has dawg stench on it instead of Bammer stench.

Amazing how we continue to defend ourselves while a cheating program and a thug program face no repercussions for their cheap tactics. At some point there is going to be some payback. I prefer it start on the field this year.

War Eagle !

Since Georgia was so sure they were getting Foster and the original article came from the AJC (a heavy Georgia homer paper), this one has dawg stench on it instead of Bammer stench.

The AJC "source" knew he was meeting with the AHSAA, which makes it much more likely the "source" is turd scented than UGA.

I've heard that since RF is not a college athlete the NCAA has no jurisdiction on any of this. However when he sends in his LOI they can investigate the recruitment of him. Is that true?

I've heard that since RF is not a college athlete the NCAA has no jurisdiction on any of this. However when he sends in his LOI they can investigate the recruitment of him. Is that true?

Yes, which makes the original AJC all the more comical.

The AJC "source" knew he was meeting with the AHSAA, which makes it much more likely the "source" is turd scented than UGA.

If that were true why would a Bammer source get it to the AJC instead of any one of the Bammer Spin Doctor papers on al.com?

If that were true why would a Bammer source get it to the AJC instead of any one of the Bammer Spin Doctor papers on al.com?

Maybe to make it look like it was coming from UGA. :dunno:

BUMP**

Anybody got any recent news on how Reuben has looked at his high school practices? Is he still destroying people??

I'm just wondering how his injury is going? Haven't heard any updates since it happened.

Auburn High's pre-season scrimmage is against Foster's old team, Troup County, this Thursday the 23rd. I'll be at Auburn's first game on the 31st and will be sure to report observations on all the prospects.

Auburn High's pre-season scrimmage is against Foster's old team, Troup County, this Thursday the 23rd. I'll be at Auburn's first game on the 31st and will be sure to report observations on all the prospects.

Thank you sir! It will be nice to get an eye-witness view of his, and other's, play.

Did anyone see Reuben's pre-season game last night?

Didn't play that much, but he had a few TFL and looked as sharp as ever.

They've had to tone him down in practice, he's too likely to injure someone. (This from an AHS assistant coach)

They've had to tone him down in practice, he's too likely to injure someone. (This from an AHS assistant coach)

Same thing happened at Troup High. Must be an aggressive fella. :gofig:

Archived